Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

Doesn’t the west coast have a bunch of options for in store raffles?
For me I basically only have FLX for in store here in the Midwest

I know :lol: And when I see folks actually wear said sneaker in the wild, I'd a bit surprised.

I was legit confused one day like how tf are they selling some **** they haven't even gotten yet. I'm sure we could say the same for Goat and/or StockX, but on ebay that's just weird af to me.

We don't have half those in NYC either. Its like they only exist in the mid west and southern states. We only have Jimmy Jazz. And you don't want them in your city. Can barely get jack from Jimmy Jackass unless its a dud or random and they backdoor a lot.

We don't have half those in NYC either. Its like they only exist in the mid west and southern states. We only have Jimmy Jazz. And you don't want them in your city. Can barely get jack from Jimmy Jackass unless its a dud or random and they backdoor a lot.
Yep, in the south and up and down the east coast, I've never experienced a good Jimmy Jazz. Had one manager yell at me for asking for the extra laces on an already creased shoe they were trying to sell me

Man I absolutely regret not getting these. 3s are just such a perfect shoe to me. Might have to pay resell, the 11.5 are too bad right now.

I wish west coast had stores like JJ, DLTR, Villa, Hibbets sigh
You not missing anything with hibbets
The JJ near me has a nice selection really all of them
DTLR is hit or miss
SP is in a boogie mall, soooo I never been there lol

Finishline peeps, anyone get shipping confirmation? Still processing on my end. Maybe they are just behind processing, though this isn't typical as they are usually quick with thr shipping.

20210223_144143.jpg

Super happy with them

Back
Top Bottom