Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

Pair just came in along with carmines , quality could be slightly better but these are still dope, still waiting on second pair from Nike to come in.
1D62A870-1565-438D-8500-A557F8A6894C.jpeg
39931934-6F74-4AEA-86A2-1D02989BC637.jpeg
FABFF085-4817-4D40-B8B4-95267E6777FE.jpeg

Crazy how much black cat 4’s are going for now
Man I miss the good ole disco days
Loved guessing how low a shoe would go then pulling the trigger at the best price
But then sometimes you would get greedy and miss out thinking it would go lower lol
Story of my life with the Olive 9s 🤦🏿‍♂️

My brother wanted a pair but didnt know which size so I just grabbed these two in a few minutes like a hour or so after release. Im trying to find a way to run slots so I can help whoever needs it. Footlocker and champs still got stock or is restocking.
Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 10.58.33 AM.png
Is that a bot?

After looking at the iPad I used to get thru on SNKRS.. My pair shipped and will supposedly be here tomorrow
Via LS... we shall see

Story of my life with the Olive 9s 🤦🏿‍♂️
I need a pair of Olives, I remember one christmas my cousins BD, BF at the time was a dope boy and copped pretty much everyone those 9s my cousin her sis and even my little sister pair but gave me an army man gameboy game i never been more jealous of sister lol. Since than i always wanted those they are so damn nice the CW is one of the best

Correct me if i am wrong. Wasnt the last release a QS release? i dont remember an actual GR on those because there woundnt have been a reason for me not copping.

Just landed from Nike.... I’m gonna send these back. Left toe has a weird wrinkle, right one doesn’t look so good either tbh
5F1AFDB2-9B89-4CCE-8E8A-AF5D9E3AA51E.jpeg

wow that left shoe is real bad with the effed up cut line on the stitching,. Not sure if it’s the angle but the line on the elephant print doesn’t look straight either. This in addition to the toebox crease and wrinkles 😱

Back
Top Bottom