Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

Am I the only one getting the feeling all three are going to release...one being more of a GR, one being limited, and probably the best looking one being some sort of friends and family or ultra limited version. :rolleyesAnyone else feel that way? I could be way wrong, but with all the crazy releases this year, it kinda feels like the FTL, JTH, and BC3OG all releasing around the same time.
Air-Jordan-3-JTH-Bio-Beige-AV6683-200.jpg
please lemme get those middle brown ones. wanted them since this pic first surfaced.

please lemme get those middle brown ones. wanted them since this pic first surfaced.

I cant tell if it's the lighting, or mocha EP... but it looks like a different shade than the ones confirmed to be releasing. Maybe that's where the mocha rumors started, someone heard mocha EP and just assumed mochas were dropping. IMO with that shade of upper, and mocha EP and NA heel tab...they could be pretty hot.

Oh NikeAir on the back because this is an OG colorway :lol:

Gone are the days of retro+'s being Jumpman only, we've now seen two JTH's, FTL,Tinkers, Seoul's, Atmos (all retro +'s), and I might even be missing one or two, but you get the Idea. That's why they should have put it on the Katrina's, and Charity games...JB gonna do what JB gonna do though.

gotta bad feeling these are only gonna drop at south state street as far as foot apps go...

guess we’ll see in a month

I hope these are available besides snkrs. Otherwise we are wasting our time. The OG color JTH sold out in what 4 seconds? I really like these. Hope some stores like kith or end get em so I can at least raffle for them...

The more I see people liking these the more I get irritated. I can’t even believe the Tinkers flew on that restock after all the hate the shoe received.

Back
Top Bottom