Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

With the way they appear to be seeding pairs of these out to people in attempts to build hype, it's looking like these are definitely going to be limited. I'm just hoping not Halftime limited. I have and love the original Tinker 3s, and like the model in general.

They look nice with the Orange laces in em

Still not a fan

The way JT posting em on social media, gotta be atleast a decent release in terms of numbers? Hype up sometbing people won’t be able to grab? :lol:

Atleast some people kinda ate on the Super Bowls

They look nice with the Orange laces in em

Still not a fan

The way JT posting em on social media, gotta be atleast a decent release in terms of numbers? Hype up sometbing people won’t be able to grab? :lol:

Atleast some people kinda ate on the Super Bowls
JB and Nike been doing that. OG off white collection, wotherspoons, parras etc etc :lol:

JB and Nike been doing that. OG off white collection, wotherspoons, parras etc etc :lol:
Yea you’re right. JT was cool tho I remember a few cities weren’t even gonna get releases of his JTH and he dropped pairs randomly

I ate because of That

Man I kinda like the orange laces after seeing that pic
The orange laces aren't really my flavor, but they don't look bad at all. With even the box being super unique, these probably are gonna be pretty limited.

The orange laces aren't really my flavor, but they don't look bad at all. With even the box being super unique, these probably are gonna be pretty limited.
they definitely put more thought into these, these actually look/feel like a collab IMO. the first JTHs are just tinker 3s with the white cement colorway, even the box and insoles are the same. this is his colorway with his added details

they definitely put more thought into these, these actually look/feel like a collab IMO. the first JTHs are just tinker 3s with the white cement colorway, even the box and insoles are the same. this is his colorway with his added details
I agree. The original JTHs were essentially WC 3s with a 3M swoosh, "Nike" on the medial side, and a couple other minor details. I do like the color of these newer JTHs, smoked out outsole, and orange liner. Definitely a unique colorway. Hopefully I'll be able to add a pair to the collection.

Love to add this pair but i get the feeling these will be impossible to get. Probably just get the Katrina's instead at this point lol

Eh not bad kinda feeling the orange laces.

Just can’t get with rocking a Justin Timberlake sig type shoe.

Not that I buy shoes cause of who wears them but I’d definitely not buy a shoe *cause of who wears it.

*EDit*

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom