Air Jordan 3 and Stussy Collaboration? Naw...

Was browsing ebay and something caught my eye. For a second I thought this was a real collab I must have missed, but after looking at it for awhile, I am guessing it is someone's idea of being funny. You decide for yourself.

697c_3.JPG

Obviously a PS...from the weekly PS contests...man those were the days...FW...VPRBullet...SantanasTown and everyone used to bring some great stuff.

These are NICE btw... :wow:
eek.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

replace the green with the blue & then they're
pimp.gif

Any confirmation?
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

It says it is a photoshop. This belongs in Sneaker Art. BTW, Welcome to Niketalk
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

i agree replace the green with the blue and he got a hit
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

Can you imagine what Jordan would charge for those because of the Stussy detail on the lace holes??
Team PhD.

Good old fuzzywuzzy PS.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Aside from grapes, those would be the only other LS I'd cop......................... If they were real.
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

replace the blue with green THEN they would be fire
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i like them with the blue and green.. blue is :pimp:
pimp.gif
, green sets it off :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

Fuzzy Wuzzy does is well. :pimp:
pimp.gif
im goin out blastin takin my enemies with me, and if not they scarred so they will never forget me. Lord forgive me the hennessy got me not knowin how to act, im fallin and i cant turnback.

Quote:
Obviously a PS...from the weekly PS contests...man those were the days...FW...VPRBullet...SantanasTown and everyone used to bring some great stuff.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TRACK STAR​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom