Air Jordan 3 Chlorophyll - 2018

I don't understand why you guys want that ugly Nike Check on these :lol:. I'm glad they didn't release like that. Would've made the shoe look way too "busy" IMO. I'm also not a fan of Tinkers either for this same reason. Only thing I wish they would've done to make these better was make the white hits on the upper sail to match the midsole.

Last edited:
I don't understand why you guys want that ugly Nike Check on these :lol:. I'm glad they didn't release like that. Would've made the shoe look way too "busy" IMO. I'm also not a fan of Tinkers either for this same reason. Only thing I wish they would've done to make these better was make the white hits on the upper sail to match the midsole.

Did you like the JTH's though?

Did you like the JTH's though?

While they were nice.. no not really. I’d been anticipating the OG white/cements to return with NA and was actually mad that they wasted the opportunity on a limited JTH NRG super bowl release :rolleyes. Don’t really care for the JTH, I just want the OGs. But aside from that, the Nike check on those is white and doesn’t stand out nearly as much as it does on the Tinkers so the JTH at least had that going for them, I guess.

it would be the last thing I do on this 'edit', so it may never happen if I think they look right before it.
sailing the collar and doing the eyelet area are the bits that (IMO of course) need doing.
Without swooshyness
cloro3c.jpg

Local Nike clearance store had my size on the Hash wall with 30% off, but sold it at 190 which basically comes out to the Nike(.com) store price.

Clerk looked at me weird when I asked for a price check with the price tag on the box. In the past, I've had occasions where the price before disco rings up with the Nike store price. Had to pass. Hopefully these drop to Cyber Monday prices (95-105) out the door.

Hibbett is running a sale. 20% off if you order online and pick up in store. I use 2 $10 rewards and was able to get them $95.22 out the door.

Back
Top Bottom