Air Jordan 3 Chlorophyll - 2018

still too much for my blood, they're $139.99 at outlets

think a 30% off coming next month but I want em under $100 :lol:

IMG_20190122_165419195.jpg
New Pick Up Alert!!! $109 Was A No Brainer...

Anyone still looking for these you can find pairs for less than a 100 with Nike Friends and Family at outlets.

Location by my work had them for 129.99. I just got the 6s so no room to buy them but that's a legit price for these imo.

Think I'm going to try and get an outlet pair of these and do the black NA tab swap. They look so good with the black NA tab.

It's unfortunate Nike didn't give these the Tinker treatment with NA on back and a swoosh.
And make the midsole white!

Got a pair from my local outlet...are these supposed to come precreased? My pair has a deep crease on the right shoe that looks like it was worn for a month. I checked a few boxes and they all had creases in them, laces still factory laced so they weren't tried on!

Got a pair from my local outlet...are these supposed to come precreased? My pair has a deep crease on the right shoe that looks like it was worn for a month. I checked a few boxes and they all had creases in them, laces still factory laced so they weren't tried on!
How much were they at your outlet. Wanting to pick up and pair of these.

How much were they at your outlet. Wanting to pick up and pair of these.
109 at Gloucester, NJ outlet with full size run up to size 14. ! I couldn't resist, even with the pre-creasing. Throw away the hype, and they still look dope as hell with black joggers. I might keep the hang tag on to give them more pop.

Mike Rich posted a vid and they were $99.99 at his outlet.

How crazy today was for me because I actually was gonna impulse buy these 3s. Get up to the counter and saw the Social Status 6s in my size 12 for 30%. Copped the 6s and later return to the outlet dispute the box price and got them for $140.

I went to the outlet to see if they actually had the 3s and came out with something else lol...

It depends. Some did and some didn't. I mix and matched with the pairs on the shelf so a left and a right shoe had similar creasing.

It depends. Some did and some didn't. I mix and matched with the pairs on the shelf so a left and a right shoe had similar creasing.

Unfortunately none of my size 12 had any good pairs left, but I'll take the pre-creases as I'm going to wear these a lot, anyways!

Back
Top Bottom