Air Jordan 3 Chlorophyll - 2018

Should I hold off and wait to double up on these. Seems like they will drop in price but that’s what people said about the Jordan 1 storm blues and the doubled in price. I can get a pair now for 150 with tax and shipped. But really want to doubles up on the jordan 3 cement so I can kept my pair on ice and rock one this summer let me know what you think fam

Not a huge fan of the tinker swoosh on 3s but if there was one shoe that needed it, it was these. It needed the black swoosh from the chlorophyll trainers and it would’ve completed them. Current design too plain
Totally agree since I am a big fan of the Air Trainers

DqjU46vWwAAoNhU.jpg

DqjU46wWoAAS_9I.jpg

Lance

I was on the fence also. But I am going to double up on these ice one and Rick one for the summer. They are a must have going to wait untill January they will be below the 190 price tag eBay has them already for 174 and the did not even drop yet on the Sneakers app. Good luck fam

Chlorophyll? These scream Green Beans to me! They’re not terrible but I wish we were getting a re-retro of the GB Vs with 3M from ‘06 instead of these. That was a wide GR but def a standout shoe back then.

Will look good with a fresh pair of dark blue denim and/or black. Matching fitted as well if any are available.

Not that green NYY hat in that pic but something more grey with hits of that green.

The more and more I see these joints it’s a must cop for me. 100 percent going to double up. These will look sexy as hell in the summer with shorts. there is no better Jordan to rock with shorts on. Jordan 3 trumps ever other Silhouette with shorts

Back
Top Bottom