Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
easy cop on ndc now off to fnl to pick up my double up

winners circle
nthat.gif
same here. got confirmation also! woot! doubled up on these with ndc also =D 

Eastbay is my go to. So far only missed out on the 88s there. Can't wait for these to show up on Wednesday.

I was able to grab off FNL easily for my size... Im currently in NJ, im a check out a couple spots here later on today and see if I can grab another pair tax free.

got through on ndc and didnt even attempt to add to cart until 7:25 i wish this was every release good ol days....

accidentally overslept and was still able to cop on ndc at 5:30. more releases should be more like this.

everything available still on FNL, lmao. Don't bother reselling, this will be the most worn J in since the 88 for real,

Just left my local Hibbett Sports. I was able to double up on my sz 11. They still had two 10.5s, 13, and 14

Ugh. Fail. Playing black ops2, didn't read time correctly. I'm in line though, just went on now.

Last edited:
everything available still on FNL, lmao. Don't bother reselling, this will be the most worn J in since the 88 for real,

If only all J releases could be pain free and easy like this, so that anyone and everyone who really wants one can own one. This is how the shoe game should be. F the reseller game.

i said was going to pass but i was able to get some extra cash at the last minute. so i was able to copped no prob on eastbay. eastbay has only failed for me this year on the royals. Good Luck to everyone else still on the hunt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom