Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Where can you buy those tabs? I wouldn’t mind upgrading my white flip 3’s. The tab is yellowing.

Who puts them on. I would do this but I want no parts of trying to put that on. I would just ruin the shoe.
according to youtube vids, it just attaches with adhesive.....the hard part is to strip the stitching and get the factory tab out. i dont got time for all dat, so i'm just gonna take em to my cobbler.

Broke these out during a sunny day in MN and to the MOA. Love em.

Solid quality too, no creasing after trekking around the mall all afternoon.
2B220085-34BE-4E10-A917-11CD20A0298B.jpeg

AE4B10BF-953C-420D-9999-5B79C58811D7.jpeg

Last edited:
Picked up these and the shadows on the restock last week...haven't broken them out yet but will be asap

Finally broke these out last night. Probably been 10 years since I wore an AJ3, just haven't work Jordans at all in a long time. Now I need more AJ3's and AJ4's. I know some took these and turned them into WC3. After paying to have the heel painted and the tab changed, wouldn't I just be better off buying the 2013 WC3 for $400? Might be a few bucks more but worth it? Or am I missing something?

I’d say if you wanted to have WCs it would be better to just get another pair of Katrinas and just paint the heel. With the 2013 or older pairs you’re gonna have to worry about paint chipping so imo it ain’t worth if you’re gonna be spending so much money

I’d say if you wanted to have WCs it would be better to just get another pair of Katrinas and just paint the heel. With the 2013 or older pairs you’re gonna have to worry about paint chipping so imo it ain’t worth if you’re gonna be spending so much money
2013 chip bad? I could always send for a midsole repaint though right? I just dont know if I'd be happy with a Katrina painted to look like a WC3.

Got these on the restock. Should be in tomorrow. Really wanted them on the first drop but I remember so much dropping around the same time that I spent $$ on, so it was nice to get another shot at these

2013 chip bad? I could always send for a midsole repaint though right? I just dont know if I'd be happy with a Katrina painted to look like a WC3.
At this point I’d say they will chip bad considering you get a DS pair espicially. I remember people complaining about paint chipping on the WCs in the thread after its release.

I’d say it’s a cost thing at the end of the day or how big of a deal the 2013s matter to you. You can spend the extra to get the 2013s but the paint job on them sucks. You can even cop NA back tabs and get the Katrinas customized to look like the WCs if you really trying to go all out lol.

Finally broke these out last night. Probably been 10 years since I wore an AJ3, just haven't work Jordans at all in a long time. Now I need more AJ3's and AJ4's. I know some took these and turned them into WC3. After paying to have the heel painted and the tab changed, wouldn't I just be better off buying the 2013 WC3 for $400? Might be a few bucks more but worth it? Or am I missing something?

i’m doing the katrina-to-WC conversion and it calculates to more than just “a few bucks” for me. i was able to cop katrinas under retail and tabs and customization all would set me back about $289. 2013 WCs in my size are on stockx at $493 shipped.

never was really deadset on the project, but the katrinas kinda fell in my lap. i prefer WCs to katrinas, so i figured why not. i also still have 03 WCs that i’ve been meaning to do a tab and sole swap on.

dope pic and its good to see you around the jordan forum btw

i’m doing the katrina-to-WC conversion and it calculates to more than just “a few bucks” for me. i was able to cop katrinas under retail and tabs and customization all would set me back about $289. 2013 WCs in my size are on stockx at $493 shipped.

never was really deadset on the project, but the katrinas kinda fell in my lap. i prefer WCs to katrinas, so i figured why not. i also still have 03 WCs that i’ve been meaning to do a tab and sole swap on.

dope pic and its good to see you around the jordan forum btw
Yea that's more than just a few bucks haha. Think I may just pass on a couple random gr's and instead put the money into the 2013 WC3. That looks like the best one, right? If it chips, whatever. I havent worn J's in years. Can't really do 1s bc high tops dont really work for me now but the 3 and 4 is more of a 3/4 height so I can pull them off. Not going wild, just these Katrinas, WC3, TB3, WC4, keep my TS4, and break out the grey Kaws 4s. I think that's all I really need between the 3s and 4s to be happy there haha. I dont do black kicks so BC3 doesnt do it for me. Can you think of any others that I'm missing?

Yea that's more than just a few bucks haha. Think I may just pass on a couple random gr's and instead put the money into the 2013 WC3. That looks like the best one, right? If it chips, whatever. I havent worn J's in years. Can't really do 1s bc high tops dont really work for me now but the 3 and 4 is more of a 3/4 height so I can pull them off. Not going wild, just these Katrinas, WC3, TB3, WC4, keep my TS4, and break out the grey Kaws 4s. I think that's all I really need between the 3s and 4s to be happy there haha. I dont do black kicks so BC3 doesnt do it for me. Can you think of any others that I'm missing?
yup 2013 WCs are the way to go...you pretty much got it covered with those colorways, unless you like the tinkers. white levi 4s? also got the fire red 4s comin back next year.

yup 2013 WCs are the way to go...you pretty much got it covered with those colorways, unless you like the tinkers. white levi 4s? also got the fire red 4s comin back next year.
Thanks man. I'm almost out if AM1 to buy at this point so it'll be fun to go a different direction for a bit.

Been wearing these the past 3 days. Between FTL, BC, Tinkers, etc, these have the best leather quality for sure. Even the tongue is nice and tumbled.

Red isn't honestly my go to color but really considering on getting these. After reading how bad the quality is on the True Blue's, these might be the consolation prize for me.

Back
Top Bottom