Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Could it be these or a sample colorway that was not used. I'm thinking the NRG is these to be honest.

Never too late to fix mistakes JB c'mon. Air jumpmans wack. I remember as a kid the Nike Air being the most stand out thing on the 3's.

I'm all for Nike Air on the back but with original colorways, 1s are different because the Jumpman on the shoe distorts the look. Nike Air should be preserved for original colorways of the 3-6.

I wonder what red hashmarks on the elephant print would've looked like instead of black...

Like this

toter-commercial-trash-cans-025596-01grs-64_1000.jpg

GoaT retro+ colorway on 3s, fight me.

Easy Retro+ though, should have been an OG! I like when they can nail a stretch colorway. Infrared 23's would get my vote for now. They just haven't been able to do much with the 3 compared to other models!

Easy Retro+ though, should have been an OG! I like when they can nail a stretch colorway. Infrared 23's would get my vote for now. They just haven't been able to do much with the 3 compared to other models!

These, infrared 23s, and sport blues go toe to toe with the ogs imo. Other than those, you are right! I do have a soft spot for the powder blue 3s for some reason.

^This colorway looks so much better on the 2003 AJ3 mold, the tumbled leather at the top of the tongue is the giveaway for those that didn't notice.

and what are those other colorways???

I read that the nrg pair on feb 14 are the white cement 3 with a Translucent sole and special packaging like a jacket or some on zsneak pg in the comments

ya, the color description White/Fire Red-Cement Grey-Black is the exact description for the '88 WC 3 retro.

...and 101 usually means a primary colorway - like white-cement in this case

Also - are there really 2 different NRG 3's releasing on 2/14 or is one of the codes old & there is just one releasing?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

like i said - i hope it/they are funky retro+s & not super exclusive og colorways

i wouldn't be mad if they released a clear sole WC3 - like that rare batch from over 10 years ago...

ya, the color description White/Fire Red-Cement Grey-Black is the exact description for the '88 WC 3 retro.

Also - are there really 2 different NRG 3's releasing on 2/14 or is one of the codes old & there is just one releasing?

like i said - i hope it/they are funky retro+s & not super exclusive og colorways

i wouldn't be mad if they released a clear sole WC3 - like that rare batch from over 10 years ago...
I completely forgot about those clear sole cement 3s

nah only 1 nrg on 2/14. the other tinker nrg dont have a date yet

Def don’t need an exclusive WC iteration the same day BCs finally make a comeback. Lookin forward to Katrina’s, my 88s have been put to work.. need a fresh white pair.

Bringing back the thicker leather and thinner ep cut on these but poop on the bc3.. Jb at its finest :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom