Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

First time winning on SNKRS reserve but on a pair that I didn't want lmao. Did it for my brother in law tho so don't flame me :lol:

Got access
Pulled the trigger
Will pass on footapps if I hit
Footapps is better actually because you get loyalty points

I have a birthday coupon and probably will try to use it on Katrina 3s if I hit Footaction

See, Katrina 3s are my shoes
Released around my b-day

I’m still considering returning my 2nd pair of Tinker 3s because I don’t think value will go up on those @staffsgtdignam

There are too many 3s already for me

True Blue 3s, Cyber Monday 3s, Black Cement 3s

Katrina is must cop because the midsole is didferent from TB3 and the jumpman is there and it’s near my b-day

Tinkers.... bye

Footapps is better actually because you get loyalty points

I have a birthday coupon and probably will try to use it on Katrina 3s if I hit Footaction

See, Katrina 3s are my shoes
Released around my b-day

I’m still considering returning my 2nd pair of Tinker 3s because I don’t think value will go up on those @staffsgtdignam
regarding footsore, points, rewards and chance of using a coupon to get them under retail

screw NDC/SNKRS

Didnt even get a notification for the pass and I didnt remember because its just THAT trash... I'm kind of glad, that is one frustrating experience and these are looking like theyre going to sit for a while so Im good. I need all of my Friday happiness lol.

Just realized he said he would pass if he hit on Foot apps since he copped from Nike. But during that time, you were able to update the Foot apps.. I have never "unselected" a shoe so IDK if it's possible. But if it were me, I would just do that lol.

my footaction app...
Screenshot_2018-05-11-16-46-21.png

Back
Top Bottom