Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

What’s going on now with this shoe is the reason I never pass on a Nike reserve I want, unless I have a guaranteed pair already locked up. Better to return than pay a markup in the event you’re wrong.

I just got notice from Nike! I'll be posting pics of these, 1 is getting NA tab swapped and the other the NA WC3 treatment. I'm done with 3s, gonna finish the 4s next year if I'm lucky
Who you have doing your tab swap?

Do any online stores still have a 9.5? I had a training class at 10 o’clock for the railroad I work for and was not able to use my phone.

Do any online stores still have a 9.5? I had a training class at 10 o’clock for the railroad I work for and was not able to use my phone.
Try eastbay. I was just able to order a 9.5. It may take numerous attempts to get them into your cart though.

took a fat L for my dub pair on SNKRS.

but picked up my FTL reserve and copped on FTL.com as well. FTL for the win. F Nike lol.

So then I’m assuming vip/birthday coupons don’t work in store since they don’t online? Been hearing some are able to use them tho

You won't @ them tho

cause i dont have female tendencies. who goes that far over an SNKRS L? LOL its not like they took my bread and refuse to send me the kicks or something serious like that.

if I @ a retailer everytime i dont score on shoes, id b sitting here crying to them almost every week lol. not that srs.

Congrats to those who copped. Wanted these, but spent a little too much on kicks recently, plus I have my eye on something else later this month.

:smh: I was so in for these. I love them, but last night I caught a Footaction restock of a shoe I've wanted for a long while: Dr. Doom Foamposite. I found a great discount code, and that was that. It sucks having a limited budget, but I spend way too much on junk (like shoes!). At this point, I'm fully in and waiting for a true White Cement remaster (with Nike Air).

It ain't safe It ain't safe

For your wallet! :sick:

cause i dont have female tendencies. who goes that far over an SNKRS L? LOL its not like they took my bread and refuse to send me the kicks or something serious like that.

if I @ a retailer everytime i dont score on shoes, id b sitting here crying to them almost every week lol. not that srs.

Lol it was a joke fam

You won't @ me tho

tried on fnl 1st, but got errors everytime. they must have made a ton of these bc i NEVER hit on snkrs anymore, but it only tool literally 2 minutes to get the "got em" msg. have an in store pair to pick up also. just happened to stroll into shoe city last night and saw tinkers so i copped on impulse.

Back
Top Bottom