Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

IMG_4213.JPG
IMG_4214.JPG

Not Katrina's, but maybe these will take some hate off the TB3s for a page or two.
We need a Jordan 3 appreciation page btw, someone start it up today.
Why it look like you're wearing the wrong foot??

Kinda feeling like these shouldve been the OG colorway instead of Cements.. blasphemy suit on. They look so damn good with that red hit in the back.

Just got the cancellation from Undefeated.

....BUT just got off Hibbets! Glad I just visited this thread.

Damn, they look like they were never even Katrina's 2Sky0waY6 2Sky0waY6 good job. Makes me think of a conversation I had with my boy:

Friend: Yeah I got them (Katrinas) but I can't keep them, theyre too much like my IV's (WC)
Me: Good sense, those are two completely different shoes to us (sneakerheads)
Friend: Because yall are sociopaths

:lol:

At first I was like nahhh they're SO DIFFERENT. But then:

fe78f76488e5302558d26ea885c9b8e3.jpg

sociopath :emoji_hand_splayed:

These are looking great. I passed though as I'm trying to be practical. Between my Tinkers, Infrared 23, and FR, when would I realistically ever wear these....If I do, one of these others would get less wear. Also, I'm holding out for NA FR and WC, and even those would put stress on my rotation...heh. That said, if these pop up on discount ($130 or less), I'd probably bite. Though looks like that's not going to happen. At least it looks like everyone who wanted these were able to get them, which is how all releases should be!

Last edited:
Like I've Said Plenty Of Times Now.... Im Happy You Were Happy :nthat:

To Sit There And Claim I Don't Know What I'm Talking About Because I Commented On The Poor Quality Of The TB3 Is Down Right Ignorant Tho (Again, Not Talking To You Directly)...... I Have The Shoes STILL In My Possession To Make The Claims I Have..... I've Asked Numerous Times Now.... DO YA'LL? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

You The One That Decided To Stop And Get In Another Mans Discussion..... Maybe You Should Take Your Own Advice

These Dudes Who Claim To Have The Same Views Can't Even Agree On Quality.... Who We Supposed To Believe Then? :nerd:
The CDp 3s were dumpster juice after 1 wear they were cracking

Back
Top Bottom