Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Where do you get tab swap and paint swaps done?

I decided to use a local guy where I am in Vancouver Canada, he's on IG @stef2130 I was gonna ship to the US but its costly for shipping and last time dude didn't mark it as a gift so I had to pay duties.. Never again.

A few great guys in the US on IG would be @thiscuban @jaysocologist @beat2heatrestorations and @raleighrestorations.

Beat2heat and jaysocologist make Thier own tabs and almost everyone else buys the tabs from them for their customers. Of course you can but tabs yoursself and ship them with your shoes.

nike pair got the better ep on mine than the eastbay

5E2A46BA-8A2B-4747-8611-9B5FE7088E5E.jpeg
9E9FB8BA-21D9-4AEB-AB8D-4DCB486B2CF3.jpeg
784E194B-9A7B-4118-BF82-6012636BDAD8.jpeg

Finally got my super delayed FTL pair. Above average paint job and zero defects. EP is horrible but I like these a lot more than I thought I would. Pulled out my 2011 WCs to compare and realized the glue is cracking. Ugh.

If you could only keep one, which would you choose....the Tinker 3s or Katrina 3s?

The Tinker. They're more special with a real close history attached to it. The Katrina auction story is great too, but it was just a change of the mudguard; albeit a dope one. The Tinker will be more sought out after they dry up. Since the Katrina was a GR, when the White Cement (with NikeAir) comes out they will go down in value. I do think they're both good looking.

Cap n gown 11s or Katrina 3s?

I had the same choice to make but with the Tinker instead. The Tinker was more special to me (sketch drawn on birth year), so it was an easy choice to make. I think the Gown is really cool, but I do already own the Space Jam and numerous black suede shoes. The thing is the 3s are much more casual; if you wear the 11s, you're going to get a lot of attention. They're very different shoes.

The Tinker. They're more special with a real close history attached to it. The Katrina auction story is great too, but it was just a change of the mudguard; albeit a dope one. The Tinker will be more sought out after they dry up. Since the Katrina was a GR, when the White Cement (with NikeAir) comes out they will go down in value. I do think they're both good looking.

I had the same choice to make but with the Tinker instead. The Tinker was more special to me (sketch drawn on birth year), so it was an easy choice to make. I think the Gown is really cool, but I do already own the Space Jam and numerous black suede shoes. The thing is the 3s are much more casual; if you wear the 11s, you're going to get a lot of attention. They're very different shoes.

I'm leaning towards the tinkers over the Katrina's if I had to choose one. Just because its a little different than the rest, also like you said the whole history and sketch of the 3s makes it cool, etc. One thing however is in my area Tinkers are still sitting till today and sizes are scattered in a bunch of Villa stores in my area. I also saw a pair in footaction too. The Katrina 3s sold better...sold out everywhere. I dont know if im buying that tinker 3s "NRG QS" stuff, seem like a lot were produced. It'll be interesting to see which will be more sought out years down the road between the two.

Back
Top Bottom