Air Jordan 3 Quai54 This Summer

I didn’t. I’m cutting back a lot on purchases for the next year while we renovate this house. Only going for the white/black 13s, melo 13s, pine toe 1s and concords unless something else sneaks in as a must have.
That's understandable, check your PMs

I'm highly upset why did stockx send me a replacement box with the shoes I thought they only accepted new shoes with original box someone there need to give some answers :angry::angry:

I'm highly upset why did stockx send me a replacement box with the shoes I thought they only accepted new shoes with original box someone there need to give some answers :angry::angry:

Is it a regular black jordan box? If so some pairs came like that. My stadium goods pair came like that as well

Don’t feel bad I got two pairs from StockX, the box for the second was ripped. The box top was ripped completely on the corner, well both corners were ripped. I’m emailing them pics tonight, I thought had to be in decent condition.

Stockx just offer me $20 dollars off next purchase or a full refund once I return the shoes what should I do

Very Similar Material.
Both dope
Which do you prefer?
or
Leaning towards Fear's myself. But I do love the Quai's too
IMG_20180923_183329_926.jpg

Just copped a pair for 300 after falling in love with the quality in person. Definitely my nicest 3 in terms of materials. Have not put these on, for whatever reason having a hard time committing to ****ing these pretty things up lol. Gonna take the right outfit and occasion but I might bring em to Paris next month which seems fitting.

Did some pairs come with a special box? Might was a standard J3 box. Saw some mention of a different one, which doesn’t bother me that I missed out just curious what it looked like?

The F&F pair is insane. Wish I could drop a mixtape, make a splash in the rap game and afford those lol.

the box i received from stockx lol. i would have rather received the traditional jordan 3 box personally. Any idea as to why there are discrepancies in the boxes? Should i return these?

Attachments

• IMG_7170[1].JPG
    IMG_7170[1].JPG
    220.4 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_7162[1].JPG
    IMG_7162[1].JPG
    220.4 KB · Views: 110
the box i received from stockx lol. i would have rather received the traditional jordan 3 box personally. Any idea as to why there are discrepancies in the boxes? Should i return these?
I got the same box some came like that from what I heard

These are fire.

Hated these at first but they pop.

For those who have them in hand, is the tongue thinner compared to the other air Jordan 3 og and retro renditions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom