Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Saw somebody in a elevator wearing these yesterday. They looked nice. I had on my infrared 6's. That moment when your both just starring at each others feet is when you know u have a problem.

Anybody watch the ESPN show about Inside: U.S. Soccer's March to Brazil? The June 1st show had Nike reps handing out sets of clothes and kicks to all the US national team players. Then one of the reps had set aside a Jordan box for player, Michael Bradley. It was the black 5Lab3. One of them mentions it was hard to get or something like that. Funny to see how excited and appreciative Bradley was, I guess he likes his Jordans. :smokin

For the Canadian boys, Word is that Champs and FL will be dropping the blk 5lab3s on Friday the 13th (June).

We missed out on the initial release up in the North. Perhaps a restock for US stores the same day??

Anyone who has a pair of these could you please tell me if the "bad crease" rumors are true?

I saw some good prices on eBay and I'm wondering if i should cop a pair

Anyone who has a pair of these could you please tell me if the "bad crease" rumors are true?

I saw some good prices on eBay and I'm wondering if i should cop a pair
If you wear them, they will crease.  It is definitely more noticeable with this kind of material.  Mine have been worn a handful of times casually and not walking like duck:

Last edited:
Those are Some baaaaad creases lol and yeah I do plan on wearing them but with some sneakershields
Haha.  When I was younger (highschool age) I used to put a sock underneath the top of the shoe to prevent creases.  I don't think sneaker shields even existed back then.  Nowadays, I just wear them normally and I don't worry about it.

Haha.  When I was younger (highschool age) I used to put a sock underneath the top of the shoe to prevent creases.  I don't think sneaker shields even existed back then.  Nowadays, I just wear them normally and I don't worry about it.
View media item 1076246

Some creases I could care less about but after about a year they start to get really bad.

Once I found out about sneakershields, man! Those changed the game

Back
Top Bottom