Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Some creases I could care less about but after about a year they start to get really bad.

Once I found out about sneakershields, man! Those changed the game
Never tried it, but are sneakershields even comfortable in your shoes?

Never tried it, but are sneakershields even comfortable in your shoes?

Yeah feels like your not even wearing them BUT you have to trim them specifically to your foot size before they feel comfortable.

Out of the package for me, they felt horrible but after some customization; can't even feel em.

i regret passing on these
Shouldn't be too hard for you to pick up a pair still. Resell on these are pretty much close to retail, maybe a couples bucks more. Just look around, there's plenty of people letting these go for retail to around $250 or so.  

Yeah feels like your not even wearing them BUT you have to trim them specifically to your foot size before they feel comfortable.

Out of the package for me, they felt horrible but after some customization; can't even feel em.
Last question is how hard is it to trim? I'm not good at this arts and crafts stuff haha.

I dont care about the crease. I just care about the soles lol. Dont want them being dragged and scratched. But that's how sneakers are though.

I dont care about the crease. I just care about the soles lol. Dont want them being dragged and scratched. But that's how sneakers are though.
ask jesus christ, maybe he can teach u how to float... 
roll.gif

Contemplating returning a size 9.5 in the Silver CW.. Hit me up if you're near the 626 area and want a pair for retail.

Initially passed on the black pair but now i regret it, looking to score a ds pair for retail or under

Initially passed on the black pair but now i regret it, looking to score a ds pair for retail or under

There's a lot of them on ebay for $20 above retail, which isn't that bad.

I also regret on passing on them but I'm still not sure if I'm going to cop a pair. They remind me of my All black AF1 which are pretty much DS and I don't need another all black shoe for now. We'll see, maybe a few months from now I'll change my mind

Last edited:
yeah man them lab prices are just too high. like all collectors i've spent $1000's on jordans but cant bring myself to spent $200+ on any 1 shoe. thats just me though

i have both black and silvers 5lab3, i love em, yeah, the cost an eye, they crease instantly and probably look silly too, but to me the concept is too cool to miss! 

Without the flash, the black 5lab3 just looks really dull to me, and the sole clashes with it too much.

Back
Top Bottom