Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Or...on release day-
10 min tops clicking link and checking out total:225
Few minutes to put it on ebay
After it's bought half hour going to post office shipping them and driving back
I agree there's a little time and extra fees into it but I think you're exaggerating the work involved haha.
maybe he's really fat and if he leaves the house he has to stop at every mcdonalds he passes on the way home?

regretting no copping when i had in cart 
frown.gif

Just got denied on my RSVP at Nike DC SMFH. Corporate flagged my twitter "acct" since I used an RSVP service. Luckily they tweeted via a random handle. Also I was able to pick up my size at a local urban retailer prior to the Nike DC pickup window so my intent to double up didn't entirely go to waste. Thank god I have a backup plan. The demand was low here in the DC area (relatively speaking).

Just got denied on my RSVP at Nike DC SMFH. Corporate flagged my twitter "acct" since I used an RSVP service. Luckily they tweeted via a random handle. Also I was able to pick up my size at a local urban retailer prior to the Nike DC pickup window so my intent to double up didn't entirely go to waste. Thank god I have a backup plan. The demand was low here in the DC area (relatively speaking).
They only ban your handle ? 

I thought i saw someone post that they ban your name.

Last edited:

Wonders where your nike dc pair is heading.

Man thats crazy, that should never happen on a 225 dollar shoe, but people still eat them up poor QC or not.
Honestly I got the worst luck with this kind of stuff. This has happened with like 3 releases in the past year or so. All Nike. Im not even surprised
mean.gif
. Second pair I got was for my bro and now ima end up losing out. No way im keepin these. Enjoy ur pairs yall 

I've gotten denied twice at NikeDC.

You realize that profit margin you're laughing at is 25%. Warren Buffett doesn't profit 25% annually. You know that if you looked for a place to promise 25% that you'd never find one?

I'm new around here, drifted over from ************* because there is more conversation here. I've noticed the implied assumption that resellers don't do anything else beyond resale. It takes a lot of experience to get the connects it takes to get 5-10 pairs of a release like this. You don't get them in the campus bookstore. Adults own these JB accounts and they don't risk their supply unless there is a supreme level of trust. Who do they trust? It's not people hanging and slanging, but doing nothing else.

View media item 816333

Last edited:

Damn man that's rough. I had no intent to buy these but I tried to manually RSVP a size 8 for you Thursday. 4 seconds wasn't fast enough. Glad you were able to get one pair. Let me know when we're ballin. I'm on my way to the gym to play right now.

You realize that profit margin you're laughing at is 25%. Warren Buffett doesn't profit 25% annually. You know that if you looked for a place to promise 25% that you'd never find one?

I'm new around here, drifted over from ************* because there is more conversation here. I've noticed the implied assumption that resellers don't do anything else beyond resale. It takes a lot of experience to get the connects it takes to get 5-10 pairs of a release like this. You don't get them in the campus bookstore. Adults own these JB accounts and they don't risk their supply unless there is a supreme level of trust. Who do they trust? It's not people hanging and slanging, but doing nothing else.

Would you rather have a 25% profit off of a $225 one time investment or a fraction of a percentage of profit off of a $44,000,000,000 capital base? What a dumb comparison

Exactly!! People Comparing Apples To Airplanes Lol

I guess I gotta pay $300-$325 for these pairs all bought for resale for the sneaker event today....smh

So right at 5am pacific i was on finishline.com and it had that 30 second countdown, how long did people have to wait before they got onto the page where you select sizes?  I could only wait for like 20 30 second rundowns..  how patient do I need to be/what do I do next time?

So right at 5am pacific i was on finishline.com and it had that 30 second countdown, how long did people have to wait before they got onto the page where you select sizes?  I could only wait for like 20 30 second rundowns..  how patient do I need to be/what do I do next time?
i just refresh the page until its at like 10 sec cause if u leave it open for a while the countdown will get messed up

Back
Top Bottom