Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Well folks I guess NIKE GOT US AGAIN. BUT THEY DID GIVE US ALL SORE fingers From Refreshing their page

Here is what I saw.
Screenshot_20180217-214328.png

oh you mean on air.jordan.com not ndc...whole different website

I bet these will be draw only on SNKRS[/QUOTE\]

I guess it does go to that website I was on ndc and clicked the Jumpman link and when I was reading the sorry I happened to see that when I scrolled down.

no worries...im wondering why they didn't just do a surprise drop of these

Imagine them dropping Black Cements and Black Flyknits on the same day lol Nike out here ski-masking in February

no worries...im wondering why they didn't just do a surprise drop of these

Imagine them dropping Black Cements and Black Flyknits on the same day lol Nike out here ski-masking in February

Could I trade Big Bang Foams for FTL 3s? Or Could I sell them and just buy the FTL 3s on Stock X and have money left over from the sell?

Kinda weak this whole dunk contest and not one guy tried to jump from the FTL and do it like MJ n DR J
Because none of the new breed of players can leap. They can jump high as **** , but MJ could leap a long ways. Check out is in game dunks from 1984-1988 he would take off from from the outside of the foul line on either side and easily throw it down. And even when people did attempt it like Barry , they just looked weird doing it. MJ not only jumped from the free throw line, he was artistic. The only time he jumped from the free throw line and held his arm out was the first dunk contest. in 87 he double pumped it and in 88 he cocked it behind his head.

The dunk contest always goes through waves. Youll have a hot year or two then 2-3 years where its bogus. Theres so much that goes into the dunk contest. Finesse, difficulty of dunk, timing, crowd reaction etc etc.

There use to be stars in the dunk contest so we were intrigued by seeing the best players dunking ability, now in 2018 we realize that all the best dunkers are outside of the NBA and filling the dunk contest with young middle of the road players isnt that exciting. If Lebron, KD and Giannis came out and participated it would be a huge boost but the average NBA viewer has no idea who Donovan Mitchell is.

I will say though Gordon and Levine went off a couple years ago, two of the best performances ever in my opinion.

Last edited:
The dunk contest always goes through waves. Youll have a hot year or two then 2-3 years where its bogus. Theres so much that goes into the dunk contest. Finesse, difficulty of dunk, timing, crowd reaction etc etc.

There use to be stars in the dunk contest so we were intrigued by seeing the best players dunking ability, now in 2018 we realize that all the best dunkers are outside of the NBA and filling the dunk contest with young middle of the road players isnt that exciting. If Lebron, KD and Giannis came out and participated it would be a huge boost but the average NBA viewer has no idea who Donovan Mitchell is.

I will say though Gordon and Levine went off a couple years ago, two of the best performances ever in my opinion.
The problem is coming up with new dunks, not much that hasn't been done. But I will say, Nance's tap off the backboard was really good. At first I thought he just tapped it against the glass which would was not that big of a deal, but when they replayed it was amazing. Best dunk of the night IMO

The problem is coming up with new dunks, not much that hasn't been done. But I will say, Nance's tap off the backboard was really good. At first I thought he just tapped it against the glass which would was not that big of a deal, but when they replayed it was amazing. Best dunk of the night IMO

True. I agree that Nance dunk was nice, hard to appreciate until you go to slo mo though.

Theres just a way certain guys dunk . Dr J, Vince Carter, JRich, Lavine, Gordon just off the top. They dont just do difficult dunks they do it with finesse and power. Those dunks that just make you hit the stink face when you see it.

Back
Top Bottom