Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Effort will be given, L highly likely.

Ah pues.

Reserved for release day:

"AT LEAST I STILL HAVE MY MONEY"
385854427744960514.png

Eh if I didn’t have 88s I would want to cop. Even if I did like someone said above...imo the sole will look like how worn db3s look. And I rather use the money(if resale reaches a few thousand) towards Oregon 3s

Wack.. better be some online action to catch Ls.

One extreme or the other w JB.. flood the market, or release at one place. Wow.. :smh:

Polarizing release for sure.

Would suck if JB releases these and puts out another retro two or three years down the line.

They know ppl will want em, so they’ll slap a “special” price on em.. prob be $225-250.

Good move my Nike. These drop before the Black Cement 3’s. When damn near everyone strike out on these. Even more want that black cement 3 as a consolation.
Does this REALLY happen? A lot of people make that inference, but I don’t think it’ll apply to these two drops. There’s no way to know since the black cements will sell quick anyway

Does this REALLY happen? A lot of people make that inference, but I don’t think it’ll apply to these two drops. There’s no way to know since the black cements will sell quick anyway

Yeah. I doubt it ever happens. If it does, maybe a rare occasion every now and then.

I know I never have the urge to buy another shoe if I missed out on the one I wanted.

Slight difference on the outsole near toe from these early pics. Dope concept though, I recall the OG pics from an early NT summit

Last edited:
I can def see these being a regional exclusive like the Kobe 3’s. BC3’s are the only 3’s that matter anyway.

Eh if I didn’t have 88s I would want to cop. Even if I did like someone said above...imo the sole will look like how worn db3s look. And I rather use the money(if resale reaches a few thousand) towards Oregon 3s

Hey hows the padding in the heel of your 88s? The padding is almost non existent on my pair, way different from the True Blues. Kinda curious how others are, peace.

I believe the reason why we haven't seen any tongue pics is because they're putting the free throw line dunk pose instead of the classic jumpman pose on there. Call me crazy but that's what I think. Also I could see them putting the free throw line dunk poster across the clear outsoles, half on one and half on the other. Would be dope.

Apparently one outsole will have the graphic. Kindve like one of the dorenbecher drops

Back
Top Bottom