Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Is there anyway that I'm not thinking of, to trade shoes I have for a pair of JT's or FTL's? Other than just selling my pair online, and buying the other online... incurring fees each way?

Is there anyway that I'm not thinking of, to trade shoes I have for a pair of JT's or FTL's? Other than just selling my pair online, and buying the other online... incurring fees each way?

only other thing that I can think of is hit one of your local sneaker consignment shops and make a trade? your avy is horrible btw. Go Blue

only other thing that I can think of is hit one of your local sneaker consignment shops and make a trade? your avy is horrible btw. Go Blue

Yea, problem with the consignment shops is that the shoes are likely not theirs to trade... I've asked in the past, trying to size swap. That may just be my shops here in Denver though. I know bigger shops will do size swaps (usually for a fee).

Go Green!

These just in and man they are amazing.

@mmoreno1015 is such a solid dude, he could of easily profited from StockX but blessed me with retail.

Can’t thank you enough.

EB28ED22-D7E3-4A39-AE7A-3FFDD47D6E10.jpeg
EB8E65F0-E044-40C1-BB7A-03DBA5E4A470.jpeg

These just in and man they are amazing.

@mmoreno1015 is such a solid dude, he could of easily profited from StockX but blessed me with retail.

Can’t thank you enough.

EB28ED22-D7E3-4A39-AE7A-3FFDD47D6E10.jpeg
EB8E65F0-E044-40C1-BB7A-03DBA5E4A470.jpeg

Nice job bumping this. I was wondering if dude ever hooked anyone up

PROPS TO HIM tho, damn

Enjoy and beat those to the ground

Pulled these out today. I forgot how nice the quality is on these. 2018 Katrinas just looked disappointing compared to these. I had to return those Katrinas because the toe boxes looked different. FTL 3s are my favorite cop of the year so far. I thought the BC3s would be my favorite, but those have all sorts of issues compared to the FTLs. I think I'm gonna dump my double up pair of BC3s because of these.

Crazy how much prices, dipped.

might be able to snag a size 10 for $300 on stockX soon

I don't wanna buy em again but I might have to.

Crazy how much prices, dipped.

might be able to snag a size 10 for $300 on stockX soon

I don't wanna buy em again but I might have to.
Just chill some more. People thought these would be a home run but nope. Wait for a couple hype releases to drop and these will go into the 2 hundreds

Just chill some more. People thought these would be a home run but nope. Wait for a couple hype releases to drop and these will go into the 2 hundreds

Trust me if they hit that $300 I’m gonna wait even more

I don’t need em, I’m weird. I got my JTH I wear constantly and still got my Katrina waiting to be worn

FTL would likely never get worn :lol:

Pretty sure those are fake. Heel looks off and look at the tongue.

The fakes are really good Incase you missed the post some member put up with pictures

Back
Top Bottom