Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Joined Jun 11, 2016
i think china mass produces fakes, simply because of the population size, the government is like if youre not going to wear em, at least sell em and make the country some untrackable GDP

Joined Dec 18, 2015
Hey did you pick these up. Mine are coming today like to hear how you like them thanks
Pretty damn good quality and materials used. I can see why the $250 retail is justified.

Wish more Jordan’s were made like them but with of course a lower retail price. That won’t happen but good to see at least a couple pairs are made well for the price you are paying for.

Joined Dec 13, 2016
Got my Jordan 3 JTH Super Bowl today and open the box to a fake pair not happy got the return label and they are box up and ready to be dropped off to usps on Monday. I now have to look around and buy a real pair. I think I am just going to buy them at stock X. I know they are 100 percent real and legit

Joined Apr 17, 2015
Got my Jordan 3 JTH Super Bowl today and open the box to a fake pair not happy got the return label and they are box up and ready to be dropped off to usps on Monday. I now have to look around and buy a real pair. I think I am just going to buy them at stock X. I know they are 100 percent real and legit
Pics?

Joined Aug 11, 2015
Where u buy from

Joined Feb 23, 2014
E9917AD7-5AD4-42F6-AF27-E720E0D3F260.jpeg
60B35E95-E873-4A6B-BF67-F4D70BDF3E3E.jpeg
Taking pictures of my FTL3s I noticed the size tags have different production dates and a different bottom left corner number on the right compared to the left. They came from SNKRS, so I know they are legit. Anyone else notice this?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now