Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

As soon as I seen them I was like I have to have them... I have the 32 low in the Gatorade pack. Got them to complete the whole set. Will sell the whole pack down the road as a set.

I am waiting on a price from kicks4us on both shoes... should have it on Saturday.... I like Buying from then as they ship next day air and 100000 percent legit. I guess you get what you pay for

so many clear soles, dont understand why they cant add even a subtle tinit for at least a few models

so many clear soles, dont understand why they cant add even a subtle tinit for at least a few models

Just get a sole protector. I’ve never used one personally. I don’t give a **** if my sneakers oxidize.

This idiot saying they could’ve put the stripe on both shoes lol. Makes zero sense
Hahah. That's the same thing I thought when I saw the video. I was like "that doesn't make any sense." I like his vids solely for the fact of seeing what some pairs will look like early, but he does say some of the dumbest ****.

I will be copping only Jordan 1 jordan 3 and Jordan 4 for the rest of the year...... they only other Jordan I will cop is the Jordan 9 LA I THINK THEY LOOK DOPE. NOT A FAN OF THE JORDAN 1 city of flight. Anyone with them can you tell me how you like them the leather looks cheap to me thanks

^^^I got the Jordan I's LA, the leather isn't that bad, I like them. And that's coming from someone that isn't big on I's.

I think I’ll double up on these. Elephant print height looks on point. Otherwise just 1.

Def aren’t going to be that limited. Resellers in Houston preordering at 5 hunna already

Found someone in the Jersey area already selling these for $400, and he seemed to have a lot of them. The reason why fools are out there trying to sell these for 8 and 9 hundred are because of the people who are already screaming 'fire' now regarding how 'limited' they think they will be. I passed btw. If they are a headache at release and I have to pay resale shortly after, so be it.

Back
Top Bottom