Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Joined Dec 23, 2003
Found someone in the Jersey area already selling these for $400, and he seemed to have a lot of them. The reason why fools are out there trying to sell these for 8 and 9 hundred are because of the people who are already screaming 'fire' now regarding how 'limited' they think they will be. I passed btw. If they are a headache at release and I have to pay resale shortly after, so be it.[/QUOT]

i would drop 350 for the white cements now 400 i dont know
who the hell am i kidding i would cop at 400 but would haggle

Joined Jun 21, 2013
Found someone in the Jersey area already selling these for $400, and he seemed to have a lot of them. The reason why fools are out there trying to sell these for 8 and 9 hundred are because of the people who are already screaming 'fire' now regarding how 'limited' they think they will be. I passed btw. If they are a headache at release and I have to pay resale shortly after, so be it.
does he ship? im paypal ready lol

Joined Jan 5, 2013
Where are you all getting the details from as far as their availability? Really hoping these are GR.

Joined Jun 21, 2013
100% chance they aren’t GR. and people are contacting store managers, boutique, rumors, etc

Joined Jun 24, 2016
Anytime it says nrg around all-star time you’re screwed. I don’t even know what it means but it means you’re screwed
It means what it sounds like phonetically. 'Energy.' It's a code they (Nike) use for limited edition versions of already existing styles/colorways. In this case, it means this sneaker is a limited edition of the 3 White Cement. The good news is that in the past, when they make a NRG version of a shoe, they sometimes seem to also release the regular version of it the same year or so. That would mean a regular GR White Cement might be in the near future (holidays?). If you noticed today, they put out pics of a new 3 White Cement that's a golf shoe. I'm guessing they might produce the regular 3, the NRG, and the golf one around the same time.

Joined Aug 11, 2015
It means what it sounds like phonetically. 'Energy.' It's a code they (Nike) use for limited edition versions of already existing styles/colorways. In this case, it means this sneaker is a limited edition of the 3 White Cement. The good news is that in the past, when the make and NRG version of a shoe, they sometimes seem to also release the regular version of it the same year or so. That would mean a regular GR White Cement might be in the near future (holidays?). If you noticed today, they put out pics of a new 3 White Cement that's a golf shoe. I'm guessing they might produce the regular 3, the NRG, and the golf one around the same time.
Would be nice

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
I know they're limited, but seeing all these different places with them definitely has me thinking they're not quite at the "only through NDC or SNKRS" type limited level. Hopefully that gives us all a little better chance.

JPS

formerly instagram
Joined May 4, 2015
meg isn’t a a marketing team they use no?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now