Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Has anyone's local store received shipment yet or been notified of the shipment? I see quite a few spots getting notified of gold toe OG 1 so these gotta be right along with it.
I seen the gold toe for $534 on 23penny n my store hasn't gotten yet

I don't consider 23Penny a retailer lmao. The key base word is retail LMAO!!!! But thanks for letting us know about your store. Hopefully yall will be lucky enough to get them
Very doubtful I work pt at a low volume store but I will be surrised if we got them its the 3s what im going for but to have the gold toe that high in resell make me wonder are they extremely limited as well.

Very doubtful I work pt at a low volume store but I will be surrised if we got them its the 3s what im going for but to have the gold toe that high in resell make me wonder are they extremely limited as well.

23Penny has pairs of the Top 3 not the gold toes. The resell on those are still sky high

Well, looks like I just paid the most ive ever paid for some shoes.

I really think I'm gonna regret it but you win some you lose some. $625. Good thing I have a bunch more Ws than Ls but if these can be copped for retail, I'll be pretty bummed.

Never bought off stockx before, these kicks better be legit. Anybody have any guidance for a pre order off stockx. They check them w pics right? Thanks for any help .

Copped!

I really think I'm gonna regret it but you win some you lose some. $625. Good thing I have a bunch more Ws than Ls but if these can be copped for retail, I'll be pretty bummed.

Never bought off stockx before, these kicks better be legit. Anybody have any guidance for a pre order off stockx. They check them w pics right? Thanks for any help .

Copped!
Stop it. Get some help....

Copped!
Why not just buy the ‘88’s. I don’t know why you are already regretting buying these. They will be legit and won’t need pictures to compare to

Copped!
If that's what you truly wanted, then it's worth it. At worst, they are obtainable at a lower price you still have yours. I've never paid that much for shoes but pretty close. If it's worth it to you.... Then the money will just be made back overtime. Don't regret if that's a pair you truly wanted.

If that's what you truly wanted, then it's worth it. At worst, they are obtainable at a lower price you still have yours. I've never paid that much for shoes but pretty close. If it's worth it to you.... Then the money will just be made back overtime. Don't regret if that's a pair you truly wanted.

I don't regret it yet, but saying I probably will. Who knows. This is all out of my sneaker budget. I got some stuff I'll sell to cover extra I paid.

Got that tax return swag for now lol. $ ain't really a concern for me last few years, it more of just not wanting to to much over retail as that is kind of the game within the sneaker game.
Next thought, is display them with the framed poster I have or rock em?

I don't regret it yet, but saying I probably will. Who knows. This is all out of my sneaker budget. I got some stuff I'll sell to cover extra I paid.

Got that tax return swag for now lol. $ ain't really a concern for me last few years, it more of just not wanting to to much over retail as that is kind of the game within the sneaker game.
Next thought, is display them with the framed poster I have or rock em?
IMG_20180127_211903.jpg
I understand your dalema.lol

Wait so people are paying 600 for a clear sole with a line through it. Damn! :lol: I’ll just wait for normal WC’s with NA to drop.
With you there. I don't agree with it. But I do understand it. But that's his money though. Personally, waiting for the same thing you are.

Back
Top Bottom