Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Found someone in the Jersey area already selling these for $400, and he seemed to have a lot of them. The reason why fools are out there trying to sell these for 8 and 9 hundred are because of the people who are already screaming 'fire' now regarding how 'limited' they think they will be. I passed btw. If they are a headache at release and I have to pay resale shortly after, so be it.

That scenario doesn't prove anything.

Last edited:
Found someone in the Jersey area already selling these for $400, and he seemed to have a lot of them. The reason why fools are out there trying to sell these for 8 and 9 hundred are because of the people who are already screaming 'fire' now regarding how 'limited' they think they will be. I passed btw. If they are a headache at release and I have to pay resale shortly after, so be it.[/QUOT]

i would drop 350 for the white cements now 400 i dont know
who the hell am i kidding i would cop at 400 but would haggle

Found someone in the Jersey area already selling these for $400, and he seemed to have a lot of them. The reason why fools are out there trying to sell these for 8 and 9 hundred are because of the people who are already screaming 'fire' now regarding how 'limited' they think they will be. I passed btw. If they are a headache at release and I have to pay resale shortly after, so be it.

does he ship? im paypal ready lol

425D3A51-14D3-4C20-A4C8-309B313F32A6.gif
does he ship? im paypal ready lol
He accepts gift payments

Where are you all getting the details from as far as their availability? Really hoping these are GR.

100% chance they aren’t GR. and people are contacting store managers, boutique, rumors, etc

Anytime it says nrg around all-star time you’re screwed. I don’t even know what it means but it means you’re screwed

It means what it sounds like phonetically. 'Energy.' It's a code they (Nike) use for limited edition versions of already existing styles/colorways. In this case, it means this sneaker is a limited edition of the 3 White Cement. The good news is that in the past, when they make a NRG version of a shoe, they sometimes seem to also release the regular version of it the same year or so. That would mean a regular GR White Cement might be in the near future (holidays?). If you noticed today, they put out pics of a new 3 White Cement that's a golf shoe. I'm guessing they might produce the regular 3, the NRG, and the golf one around the same time.

It means what it sounds like phonetically. 'Energy.' It's a code they (Nike) use for limited edition versions of already existing styles/colorways. In this case, it means this sneaker is a limited edition of the 3 White Cement. The good news is that in the past, when the make and NRG version of a shoe, they sometimes seem to also release the regular version of it the same year or so. That would mean a regular GR White Cement might be in the near future (holidays?). If you noticed today, they put out pics of a new 3 White Cement that's a golf shoe. I'm guessing they might produce the regular 3, the NRG, and the golf one around the same time.
Would be nice

I know they're limited, but seeing all these different places with them definitely has me thinking they're not quite at the "only through NDC or SNKRS" type limited level. Hopefully that gives us all a little better chance.

meg isn’t a a marketing team they use no?

Back
Top Bottom