Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

word? for me its da opposite

orange laces make them look meh

2816A14B-FAD2-4794-91B7-EC23F987242A.jpeg

i think china mass produces fakes, simply because of the population size, the government is like if youre not going to wear em, at least sell em and make the country some untrackable GDP

Hey did you pick these up. Mine are coming today like to hear how you like them thanks

Pretty damn good quality and materials used. I can see why the $250 retail is justified.

Wish more Jordan’s were made like them but with of course a lower retail price. That won’t happen but good to see at least a couple pairs are made well for the price you are paying for.

Got my Jordan 3 JTH Super Bowl today and open the box to a fake pair not happy got the return label and they are box up and ready to be dropped off to usps on Monday. I now have to look around and buy a real pair. I think I am just going to buy them at stock X. I know they are 100 percent real and legit

Got my Jordan 3 JTH Super Bowl today and open the box to a fake pair not happy got the return label and they are box up and ready to be dropped off to usps on Monday. I now have to look around and buy a real pair. I think I am just going to buy them at stock X. I know they are 100 percent real and legit
Pics?

Back
Top Bottom