Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

I can't believe dis... 
mean.gif

I probably wouldn't buy them just because I'd rather wear my BC or TB IIIs instead.  These are nice though.  They look better than the DB, Fear, Joker and Crimson IIIs that some people went crazy for this year.  
tongue.gif
  Well maybe not so crazy for the Crimsons.  
wink.gif
  I think people will come around to these.  They are a III after all!

i don't like black cements and i don't like true blues, so these are repugnant to me.

there's always a first.

white cements, fire reds, dbs, katrinas, now those are gorgeous.

Let me be one of the first to say that this will end up being a very nice shoe. Really looking forward to having these. Only thing killing blue lining. Please change that to black

JB been on that varient steez. Not saying they have to only release og colors, but at least color block them in away that doesn't look like fakes. First we got all of the Frankenstein mash ups now we get the color ways to match

I like them. They **** all over this years iii releases

If these were PE's everybody would be saying how dope they were and how come jb never releases any simple colorways anymore :rolleyes

Wasn't westbrooks pe blocked exactly like these and they were praised. I don't understand nt sometimes

They're ok, maybe

They do look like a PE. Like they could have been a Q Richardson Magic or Knick PE

Like someone said in another thread, or was it this one? The cut looks slightly higher, more OG I guess. I rock with these though, reminds me of the Oregon PEs but with blue.

Last edited:

Some of the laziest color blocking I've seen.
When I did this EXACT same color blocking on a rendering and had the picture quoted followed by "Those look fake as hell
roll.gif
"

I figured it was just some  ***hole trying to heckle. Now 4 years later I open this thread and ironically this first thing I think when I see these is........"They look like fakes"

They can call them what they want but when I came up with the same idea  I just lifted blocking from Royal 1s and mixed it with black cements (royal IIIs)..

I love blue and I'm addicted to 3s, so I'm all over these, as soon as the back story or QS or limited tag hit. All of a sudden the colors won't matter and, low post new member will be here asking the dumbest questions....

Back
Top Bottom