Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

I'll cop, actually like them quite a bit. Just need to throw some blue laces on em.

Smfh. Guess jb gonna flip all white based colors to black like they did the grape 5's....label it limited....and instant sell out

These look better than that Crimson and Joker nonsense from earlier in the year, but that ain't saying much. No look pass on these.

Last edited:
They'd be money with a grey sole. The mismatched blue throws it off. Also make the blue under the elephant print black and it's a cop.

Replaced the red on the Blk cements with blue

Fly crippin :smokin

I feel comfortable selling my Blk cements now knowing these will release

Last edited:
Lol a few years ago I photoshopped this:

obv looks wack (all i did was drag the hue from red to blue, took 5 seconds) but I always said I wanted a pair of BC3s with blue hits instead of red.

Needless to say I'm on board with these and definitely stoked to get a pair. Wish theyd either black out the eyelets or the liner, little too much blue, but theyre still fine in my book

There cool. I might cop just because I don't have any 3's in my aresnal yet. All they really are is the black cement 3's with a blue outline in them lol.

Not too bad.. will probably cop since Blue is my favorite color and III's are one of my favorite models.. I still think these could've been a little better, maybe a black out sole or even gray. something to darken them up on the bottom and give them a little different look.

Back
Top Bottom