Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

at first i was like nah...but now im like maybe lol kinda look like fakes but would look hot with the right fit...

I like them, wouldnt go out of my way for them. hopefully everyone passes like they say they will :lol:

unfortunately every III has massive hype :smh:

at first i was like nah...but now im like maybe lol kinda look like fakes but would look hot with the right fit...
Same, save I did want em from when I first saw em. Can never go wrong with black and blue, and the 3's are one of my favorite Jordan lines. That being said these really do look like some fakes you'd see.

obv looks wack (all i did was drag the hue from red to blue, took 5 seconds) but I always said I wanted a pair of BC3s with blue hits instead of red.

Needless to say I'm on board with these and definitely stoked to get a pair. Wish theyd either black out the eyelets or the liner, little too much blue, but theyre still fine in my book
These look better with the grey outsole

idk, i have mixed emotions about these. it would have definitely look better with orange instead

Lol at the haters for new colorways.
When bringing completely new colorways they complain. When bringing out new colorways based on og colorways they complain too.
If it would be you who decide what will be released it would be always only the og colorways....

I would understand your criticism if nike is only releaseing retro plus colorways and no more og colorways.

If these were an og colorway i bet u would double up on these.
On the other hand if the black/royal aj1 would not be an og colorway you would dislike those the same way.

Last edited:
Hopefully these reach the outlets. I they remind me of the Royal 1s. Very dope CW to me. I will NOT spend over 160 for these.

via HB
those HYPERBEASTS fools forgot to turn the 2 upper laceholes into blue with PS
mean.gif

those amateurs think that they can fool the public with a PS from the BC3

L M F A O  
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Nice, yep every one of those would be better, except for the one with the white on white sole. I think the sport blue outsole is what makes it kinda look like a fake.
yeah idk what the white is about. i was going to do a clear one lol

but yeah its not bad..its just the color blocking, grey outsole + ep was the best combo... will wait for more pics...
Lol at the haters for new colorways.
When bringing completely new colorways they complain. When bringing out new colorways based on og colorways they complain too.
If it would be you who decide what will be released it would be always only the og colorways....

I would understand your criticism if nike is only releaseing retro plus colorways and no more og colorways.

If these were an og colorway i bet u would double up on these.
On the other hand if the black/royal aj1 would not be an og colorway you would dislike those the same way.
pretty sure majority likes most of the new retro+ cws...they always sell out even if its a gr... with a few exceptions

Last edited:
I am passing on this shoe because I am not a big fan of blue.  They would've looked better with red instead of blue.

you know these will be a hit when the entire 1st page of the thread hates the shoes... By the week of the release everyone will be on these. Just the way it goes.. I like them, i'd rather these than some fugazi colorway..

Jbs lazy as hell, basically mixing two existing CWS together instead of coming up with something original, smh....Its not ccompletely horrible but they just look too much like some whack customs to me

All they had to do was make the rear panel of the midsole black like the OG black cements and I would be all over these. It's the lil things

If people can just go ahead and hate on these along with the Power Blue 3's i'll be good next year. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom