Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

They are bastardizing the 3s with more terrible colorways. Looks like at least 3 new colorways of 3's on the way for 2014. :smh:

this thread will pull a 180 as we get closer 
laugh.gif

actually like these, at least for now...however that sole could have been something other than blue.

better than true blues to me simply because there is no ele print around the laces. that kills true blues in my eyes. not a bad looking pic at all

I LIKE THEM. From first sight. Can't wait.

Somebody might come to the first pages week of release comment checking flip floppers. Lol!

All they had to do was make the rear panel of the midsole black like the OG black cements and I would be all over these. It's the lil things

Exactly what I thought at first, but I actually like how blue they are. Was wearing my BCs yesterday and realized if they had made these too black they'd just be considered a consolation prize/worse version of BC3s

those HYPERBEASTS fools forgot to turn the 2 upper laceholes into blue with PS :smh:

those amateurs think that they can fool the public with a PS from the BC3

L M F A O  :rofl: :lol: :rofl:  

Yep every 3 has different colored lace holes at the top besides the true blues.

Last edited:
These are nice, better than those grey ones [emoji]128530[/emoji] that are set to release

Whoever says this shoes ugly doesnt remember what a white True Blue is (this is just a "black grape/black laney" revision)

Yeah these are black true blues except for the fact that they have no elephant print near the eyelets, no red, no full blue midsole, and no use of true blue anywhere on the shoe.

I like them. I will cop if they drop. Nice to see more blue AJ IIIs since almost every thing is either black/red, black/white, or white/red

Back
Top Bottom