Air Jordan 3 retro - Charity game (International flight) - June 30, 2018

It's funny, these look pretty much exactly like the fake J's we used to laugh at years ago.

Literally these look straight out of those asian Jordan sites with the fugazzi shapes and colors.
Let's just say Nike's manufacturing and outsourcing process changed just before the original DMP release. Do you guys remember the only good thing about variant XIs was the soles were crystal clear and wouldn't yellow? That's why the soles are crystal clear and don't yellow now.:nerd:

Let's just say Nike's manufacturing and outsourcing process changed just before the original DMP release. Do you guys remember the only good thing about variant XIs was the soles were crystal clear and wouldn't yellow? That's why the soles are crystal clear and don't yellow now.:nerd:
I always wondered about that. My DMP's stayed icy the entire time I owned them. They switched something up and figured there was no money in curing the common cold. Gotta keep em coming back.

It's probably due to people complaining and Nike getting the hint.

I complained back then that Reebok was putting out clear soles that didn't yellow like Nike's which did it in a matter of months even if not worn

I always wondered about that. My DMP's stayed icy the entire time I owned them. They switched something up and figured there was no money in curing the common cold. Gotta keep em coming back.
Contrary to popular belief, there is not a centralized Nike or Jordan factory that exclusively manufacturers their shoes. Production is regionally sub-contracted to various shoe factories that manufacture Nike/Jordan Brand, right next to Adidas, Reebok, Under Armour, Asics, Saucony, Timberland, Vans, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Merrell, Teva, etc. Once the general release production standards and numbers are met, sometimes this happens with the extra materials:rofl:. Nikidas Roshe NMDs.

IMG_3721.JPG

Hmm, so that MJ autograph is apparently gonna be printed on all of em.. different, but weird. 3s are one of my fav sig models, but I’m not feeling these. The dual colors on upper midsole and white bottom, light ep, pattern on liner, autograph.. overall execution looks tacky. After Katrina, Tinker, jth.. I don’t see these doing too well.

C2D4B93A-FC6C-448F-969E-9E72F777732A.jpeg

These are pretty much Seoul's + Katrina's. I need to get my Katrina's off to pickup Seoul's actually:lol:.

This will it or wont it have NA is getting old at least in the past we knew retro + got JM. Now it's just so random. Katrina's should have had NA, as should these, but why did they put it on the Seoul's? Not hating just what was the reason to me it's so random.

Yeah, putting it on the Seoul's and Atmos is just jacked.

All I ask is set a line, and follow it some of us plan our purchases months in advance (i was sure these would have NA being a USA themed shoe) and NA could mean all the difference in copping something else. Or better yet just stop with the JM all together, and put NA on all 1-6's and call it a day...it's what we all want right?

All I ask is set a line, and follow it some of us plan our purchases months in advance (i was sure these would have NA being a USA themed shoe) and NA could mean all the difference in copping something else. Or better yet just stop with the JM all together, and put NA on all 1-6's and call it a day...it's what we all want right?
No, some people have been programmed (by Gentry) to prefer the jumpman on non-original cws. Makes zero sense but it’s unfortunately true.

No, some people have been programmed (by Gentry) to prefer the jumpman on non-original cws. Makes zero sense but it’s unfortunately true.

Yeah but why put it on non OGS ala FTL, Tinkers, JTH, atmos and Seoul's... I may have forgotten some too.

This will it or wont it have NA is getting old at least in the past we knew retro + got JM. Now it's just so random. Katrina's should have had NA, as should these, but why did they put it on the Seoul's? Not hating just what was the reason to me it's so random.

Well considering that the PEs and the pair that was auctioned off had Jumpman Air then I'm pretty sure the general release would have it as well.

Back
Top Bottom