Air Jordan 3 retro - Charity game (International flight) - June 30, 2018

Well considering that the PEs and the pair that was auctioned off had Jumpman Air then I'm pretty sure the general release would have it as well.

Not just these in particular, I'm saying in general at least in the old days we knew a retro + was a JM, but now it's just a guessing game. Like I said just put NA where it's meant to be on 1-6, and call it a day. At least give us that JB, we've waited too long for nothing but a tease.

Not just these in particular, I'm saying in general at least in the old days we knew a retro + was a JM, but now it's just a guessing game. Like I said just put NA where it's meant to be on 1-6, and call it a day. At least give us that JB, we've waited too long for nothing but a tease.

Well the Tinker series having Nike Air is out of respect to the creator (which also includes the 3s in that pack with the Air Max). Having Nike Air on any retro + colorway 3 is kind in a sense degrading the Nike Air given all of the colorways that are not always appealing. Also having Nike Air on a retro of a retro + colorway that had Jumpman Air when it was release is backwards.

Well the Tinker series having Nike Air is out of respect to the creator (which also includes the 3s in that pack with the Air Max). Having Nike Air on any retro + colorway 3 is kind in a sense degrading the Nike Air given all of the colorways that are not always appealing. Also having Nike Air on a retro of a retro + colorway that had Jumpman Air when it was release is backwards.

They could all have a what if, or a what if not... the one that baffles me the most are the Seoul's what's they're story? No sarcasm I'd really like to know. Why was NA put on them, it just seems wasted to me (Katrina's would have been killer with NA, for the simple fact that they could have easily been an OG CW and same goes with the JTH 3. I 100%agree with the TInkers, but the rest.... I d have rather had a proper WC3 than FTL... I'm not a big Nike guy any more, but what does atmos have to with Jordan? Another serious question why waste it on them? What's the story?

Last edited:
Shoe isn’t bad
The autograph on the tongue will probably make me get these Lol

NA would have sealed the deal, still feels like something is missing... maybe a solid red or blue midsole with the opposite color on the sole. IDK just seems like not enough color, and I'm usually the one who likes simple black, white, & grey shoes with minor color accents. I may pass only because I still NEED JTH'3s and Cap and Gown 11's and the funds are gonna have to come from some future release (just had to pass on last shots to cop both Jordan swingmans).... need to see them in person. JB just make it easy and give me a proper WC3 retro so I can hold off on JTH 3's. I think I'm gonna pass on concords, due to the 45, it a not the 45 that bothers me... it's how damn big it is compared to the 23 the fonts are just way off IMO.

Edit: the Jordan signature would have looked dope, on the heel tab instead of JM, OR NA IMO.

Air Jordan 3
Release Date: July 7th, 201
$190
Color: Sail/Sport Royal-Fire Red
Style Code: 136064-140

A8E6485F-A35A-42B6-BAD3-6EB8A42FD729.jpeg
082B4D5D-E07E-40CA-B038-214B614FB3A4.jpeg
CD343517-5195-4AE3-875A-66F37C565212.jpeg
7684365A-36E9-4A63-A6A5-9CDA14468FA1.jpeg

NA would have sealed the deal, still feels like something is missing... maybe a solid red or blue midsole with the opposite color on the sole. IDK just seems like not enough color, and I'm usually the one who likes simple black, white, & grey shoes with minor color accents. I may pass only because I still NEED JTH'3s and Cap and Gown 11's and the funds are gonna have to come from some future release (just had to pass on last shots to cop both Jordan swingmans).... need to see them in person. JB just make it easy and give me a proper WC3 retro so I can hold off on JTH 3's. I think I'm gonna pass on concords, due to the 45, it a not the 45 that bothers me... it's how damn big it is compared to the 23 the fonts are just way off IMO.

Edit: the Jordan signature would have looked dope, on the heel tab instead of JM, OR NA IMO.
I see what you mean. A little grey, red, or blue on the sole/bottom of the midsole would have broken them up a bit. They are too white, but unfortunately for the wallet starting to grow on me.

Not a fan of the print in the heel lining, even tho you can’t see when wearing. But I am fan of the MJ signature on the tongue.

Air Jordan 3
Release Date: July 7th, 201
$190
Color: Sail/Sport Royal-Fire Red
Style Code: 136064-140

A8E6485F-A35A-42B6-BAD3-6EB8A42FD729.jpeg
082B4D5D-E07E-40CA-B038-214B614FB3A4.jpeg
CD343517-5195-4AE3-875A-66F37C565212.jpeg
7684365A-36E9-4A63-A6A5-9CDA14468FA1.jpeg
These are clean, but probably a pass for me. I love the details like the signature on the tongue, and the stars on the lining, but just can't get over the white midsole with white outsole. If they had the almost customary grey outsole (like the BC3, WC3, Katrinas, TB3, Fire Reds, and a few others I'd imagine) they'd be a grab for me for sure.

facsimile autograph on the tongue makes this look really tacky.

Agreed who wants a fake autograph on a pair of shoes? looks corny and would keep me from copping.
Also theres never a dispute when Air Maxes have Nike air on them.. I mean how many non original colorways of these do we see and they all have nike air. should nike put a place holder logo on all nikes that drop in non og colors? I personally think any jordan model shoe that originally had a Nike Air should have them. JB is wack for even starting to do a jumpman instead. even the 99 retro Columbia 4's would have been so much better with Plastic and Nike Air. it would be one thing if JB was solely producing these shoes but we all know there nikes with branding for JB.

I like it
guess i'm corny

I like it too, just not the placing of it.
I still say that signature on the heel tab would have been the way to go, or integrate it into the liner/maybe even into the elephant print (probably a bit much)...or keep it simple and just put in on the tongue instead of a JM.

Agreed who wants a fake autograph on a pair of shoes? looks corny and would keep me from copping.
Also theres never a dispute when Air Maxes have Nike air on them.. I mean how many non original colorways of these do we see and they all have nike air. should nike put a place holder logo on all nikes that drop in non og colors? I personally think any jordan model shoe that originally had a Nike Air should have them. JB is wack for even starting to do a jumpman instead. even the 99 retro Columbia 4's would have been so much better with Plastic and Nike Air. it would be one thing if JB was solely producing these shoes but we all know there nikes with branding for JB.

500x1000px-LL-4a99e2a4_Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

Something about the 3s. Damn near any color way makes them look great.

If the leather is good on these I could see myself copping these on the disco.

Back
Top Bottom