Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

Guess the fixed toebox was a myth. I’ll be passing.
Early grey market pairs from China nowadays always have a fixed toebox on the 3s, 4s, and 5s. Then JB always comes through with the same performance steel toe buffoonery.

It is so frustrating too when I see dudes talk about 'JB lost the molds" like that is really an excuse for the sad state of affairs.

Early grey market pairs from China nowadays always have a fixed toebox on the 3s, 4s, and 5s. Then JB always comes through with the same performance steel toe buffoonery.

It is so frustrating too when I see dudes talk about 'JB lost the molds" like that is really an excuse for the sad state of affairs.

After these concords I’ll accept nothing less than 99% accuracy on retros

You’re right. But 01 didn’t look like these 18 either

Yup. The 2001s were already about as far away from the OGs as I could go. Now they've gone even further away. I haven't bought a 3 since the 2003 white/cements (which I ended up selling because I couldn't stand looking at them anymore, either) and I won't until they at least give a respectable shot at fixing it. I'm glad there's a bunch of people around here who don't seem to have a problem with them, that's just fine. But I can't stand them the way they are now. I wish I felt different because then I'd have some and be a happy camper, but unfortunately for me, nope.

Anyone who actually believes that knows about as much about anything as a lump of coal.

Yup. The 2001s were already about as far away from the OGs as I could go. Now they've gone even further away. I haven't bought a 3 since the 2003 white/cements (which I ended up selling because I couldn't stand looking at them anymore, either) and I won't until they at least give a respectable shot at fixing it. I'm glad there's a bunch of people around here who don't seem to have a problem with them, that's just fine. But I can't stand them the way they are now. I wish I felt different because then I'd have some and be a happy camper, but unfortunately for me, nope.

Yeah for me it’s not a big deal. Jb was releasing so much trash I got used to not copping and have no problem with not copping. That being said when they get a shoe right i.e jams, concords it’s a real treat!

Also it’s looking like the infrared 6 is gonna be good money so I’m looking forward to that. We can only hope they fix the Jordan 3 sooner than later.

Yeah for me it’s not a big deal. Jb was releasing so much trash I got used to not copping and have no problem with not copping. That being said when they get a shoe right i.e jams, concords it’s a real treat!

Also it’s looking like the infrared 6 is gonna be good money so I’m looking forward to that. We can only hope they fix the Jordan 3 sooner than later.

Those 6s are not identical to the OGs. Don’t hold standards high for one and give a break to the other.

Those 6s are not identical to the OGs. Don’t hold standards high for one and give a break to the other.

I don’t like the dumb high tongue on og 6s if that’s what you’re referring to. It’s looking like they fixed the shade of infrared, added the contrast heel and most importantly the toebox. That’s good enough for me. Toebox and overall shape of the shoe is huge.

Wishful thinking. Everyone wil say they dont want them until they start seeing that stock go down when the date approach.

You’re gonna get a pair. Just stay alive til then, and wake up at 655a pst/955a est

Reactions: Oxn
These are really nice too bad will be out of money when Cords drop, auto cop if they go disco tho

You’re gonna get a pair. Just stay alive til then, and wake up at 655a pst/955a est
Im a pessimist.

I didnt get my rookie of the years despite entering 3 raffles, trying on snkrs app, and going to 2 stores.

But thanks for the good vibes.

Im a pessimist.

I didnt get my rookie of the years despite entering 3 raffles, trying on snkrs app, and going to 2 stores.

ROYs are going for close to retail, depending on size. Pick up a pair from StockX.

Im a pessimist.

These will be easier than ROTY 1’s. Do the same thing you did for the 1’s and you’ll have no problem getting these

I hope people buy the concords and have no money left for these.
these will probably be limited while the concords will be made in the cabillions

watch out for resellers

pray they go after those black and gold xv instead

Back
Top Bottom