12304@3x.jpg

12305@3x.jpg

12306@3x.jpg

12307@3x.jpg

12308@3x.jpg

Jordan 3 Retro “Mocha” official images December 15th :nthat:

E1A4393A-66BC-4175-B564-445E5DACE657.gif

They probably won’t be on the foot apps until Sunday or Monday
I know they won’t be on the launch locator until Sunday at the earliest but shoes that are dropping on the 15th are on the release calendar already.Im just hoping these are available near me.

You want them to use the same materials from 18 years ago? Eyelets that turn green within 6 months? Personally I want them to use the new technology available to make them more comfortable and last longer while keeping the same look.

You want them to use the same materials from 18 years ago? Eyelets that turn green within 6 months? Personally I want them to use the new technology available to make them more comfortable and last longer while keeping the same look.

Pretty sure it's referring to the EP; the OGs were a real soft suede/nubuck, these look leather.

You must have never seen the OGs in person...they don't look the same. Similar? Yes...but definitely not the same.

The shades of brown used are noticeably different as are the materials used on the elephant print.

You must have never seen the OGs in person...they don't look the same. Similar? Yes...but definitely not the same.
Right, the molds are different. Not arguing that. They don't look different bc they use a softer insole or better quality paint on the eyelets.

Back
Top Bottom