Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

In the same boat as a lot of you in here. Wanted the access for these but low and behold never get it. Here's to good luck on Saturday morning gents.

I can’t believe I pulled the trigger |l they hit me with the reserve and I was like “yup”

Lol, sneaker impuse buys, I feel you...like candy bars @ a checkout lane. To combat that, I usually keep a few sneakers in mind that i've been interested thats close to retail on stockx & when something new drops I ask myself, would I rather have this?...Or that close to retail sneaker that I missed out on on stockx. Especially if the impuse buy isn't from one of the 3 footsites. Atleast w/ a footsite you end up getting your points up.

I saw a certain sneaker youtuber who says that he never owned the orginal pair complaining about them being different from the original. Is his complaining legitimate?

I saw a certain sneaker youtuber who says that he never owned the orginal pair complaining about them being different from the original. Is his complaining legitimate?
The video by Sneakerheadin the bay or whatever his name actually is, was actually comparing both models in his video side by side. Leather seems very identical, the mocha is darker, and the mid-top is actually slightly shorter, but he say, and from what i can see it is very similiar.

Nightwing's video is cool. Not a top choice in purchasing decisions, but have to ask how long it could get at retail....

Since I got waitlisted on the Spider-verse I guess I'll pull the trigger on these since they're on the Nike+ app.

just got shipping from the NDC reservation

FE5E99DF-52B3-44EF-8E50-5BE783B22C5C.gif

Back
Top Bottom