Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

I'll cop if they go on clearance. Doubt they will because this will be one of those "I always loved this shoe" just like the XVs.

New pair is trash. Worst part of the fact that those are fakes is that the shape is most likely only a little different than what the retail pair will be.

The brown elephant print does give it a completely different look.

If they look like the fakes w/ dark brown leather elephant print, they won’t sell one pair of these.

These will sell only through the glassy haze of nostalgia. When they dropped in 2003 no one copped these. These sat until I scooped them for $60 bucks. Now these are a “grail” because they haven’t been retroed. and they will be in less numbers so yea if you want a pair don’t sleep. I’m not. I needed these for 4 years. My pair was destroyed from rocking them.

Maybe recent pics look bad cause of filtering. Hoping that’s the case. We should’ve known jb would freak us over

These were trash in 01’, and they will continue to remain trash now. The new wave sneak heads can eat um’ all up. These were on clearance for like $75 ($100 retail) back in the day, and still nobody wanted them.

It's crazy how someones perception can change on certain clothes and shoes when seen worn in the right way. I never liked these when they came out the first time. But after seeing D. Cousins wearing these with the jean jacket fit picture thats posted on here regularly.

I can appreciate them in a different light. People need to understand that certain shoes need to be worn in a specific way. You can't wear these naked (minimal style or effort). With other shoes you can get away with just throwing them. This CW is basic. But look good when worn with the right fit.

Back
Top Bottom