Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

These were trash in 01’, and they will continue to remain trash now. The new wave sneak heads can eat um’ all up. These were on clearance for like $75 ($100 retail) back in the day, and still nobody wanted them.

joints went down to 40 bucks and still got shunned.

My only gripe with the Mochas is that they're white. IMO, this shoe would be so much better in sail (off white) and mocha. Hell, tonal mocha could be dope too

I had the original retro+ release and the plastic heel-counter yellowed terribly

Release is some months away, but if it has #45 stitched or not, I'll more than likely pass.

Yeah not a soul touched these back then. Nobody wanted parts of (poop) brown kicks at that time lol.

These have always been one of my most sought after kicks. That 2nd pic from pinoe has me a little worried tho. The light brown looks much better. Please dont mess these up JB.

Already know they’re gonna make these limited so they sell out. Not gonna get a discount on these.

This is pretty much guaranteed, I think. JB definitely hadn’t retro them yet because of the initial trouble they had selling.

This happened with most Retro+ colorways in the early 2000's, they couldn't move them.
(i.e. columbia 4, laney 5, low chrome 6)

With that said, I rather have the cool grey 3's. These will be an easy pass for me.

giphy.gif

Waiting for the official pics

Last edited:
Still no official pics? I remember when these came out originally.. was a young lad so I had to save up my coins to get these... called eastbay and they were sold out smh.. same with the money green 4s.. those two pairs always eluded me.

Back
Top Bottom