Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

He played a huge part in the culture now Gucci give him material to do the same thing he back in the day if you remember all the hustlers and celebrities n athletes holla at him back in the day to make custom clothes

I’m going to customize mine. Looking for skilled cobbler in NYC.

D1613A2F-C57C-452A-A08D-70B191ECBC26.jpeg
Check the shop at 30th st and 7th ave near rafaello furs, they do a lot of custom work and make shoes as well. They're a little pricey tho.

What are you trying to say?

That it’s the same cheap crap we been buying for the past 18 years is what I’m sure he means

But I didn’t mind the yellowing on my ogs It gave the shoe character

I wasn't trying to say anything. I was replying to the post not far above mine where someone was moaning about quality control on one of his pairs. (I guess I should have quoted the post.) It just seems to me that worrying about how the midsoles look on this particular shoe out of the box--and normally I'm OCD about this stuff, too--is rather pointless because if you care about super clean midsoles on your shoes, then this is not the shoe for you. At least not if it ages like the OG mochas did. I really liked my OG pair ... until the plastic eyelets turned that weird shade of bluish green, the backtab turned ugly yellow and most of all, the midsoles seemed to absorb the mocha dye somehow and turned brownish yellow. The shoes looked like *** once that happened, and it's not like it took years for it to happen, either. I hope they somehow managed to fix it with this pair, but they don't have a good track record of doing that when it comes to retros.

These still haven't left PA... I'm blaming Trump for this crap. This is what I get for cheaping out on the shipping. Damn USPS!

Wait for mine to ship from NIke.com orderd today was told they look better in hand then in pic Either Way I am going to rock them

Footlocker just emailed me about the discount order on dec 15 and said they couldn’t fulfill, and gave me a 15% off code.....I never called or anything and I was refunded a week after placing the order as the pending charge dropped. I got a pair from stockx for $150 which arrives tomorrow so I still won

i just initiated my return to nike after a few wears. they aint do good on these. one shoe fits the other too tight. elephant print almost non existent on the left. sloppy stitching.

Edit: Forgot i had a $20 off code from stockx messing up before. just got em for 147. :nthat:

Last edited:
I’m still waiting on a refund from FTA, they told me I’m still in the 7/10 day refund window. Because of the holidays, frigging amazing :smh:

Instead of the midsole being completely white, I feel if the back part of the midsole was brown it woulda gave the sneaker a little more pop.

Finally...

20190114_110521.jpg

First impressions... the "leather" felt really soft, more so than my Katrinas, which I also thought were pretty good. The elephant print is too dark. You really have to look at it under bright light or with the flash on to see the different shades of brown... gotta have some contrast in the EP, I'm not a fan of the black EP 3s because of the lack on contrast and these are more similar to that type of EP as opposed to the grey/black EP. One of the shoes has better contrast than the other.

20190114_111725.jpg

Overall, I am happy to have got them for the price I did. I will seldom rock these in the rare events I feel like camo is acceptable.

Finally...

20190114_110521.jpg

First impressions... the "leather" felt really soft, more so than my Katrinas, which I also thought were pretty good. The elephant print is too dark. You really have to look at it under bright light or with the flash on to see the different shades of brown... gotta have some contrast in the EP, I'm not a fan of the black EP 3s because of the lack on contrast and these are more similar to that type of EP as opposed to the grey/black EP. One of the shoes has better contrast than the other.

20190114_111725.jpg

Overall, I am happy to have got them for the price I did. I will seldom rock these in the rare events I feel like camo is acceptable.
Info on those green camo pants. I bought some polo camos but they were too loose fitting

Stock X pair came in perfect. Save money and got a better quality.

Happy as a clam.

Elephant prints were consistent this time and the fit was perfect on both shoes.

Back
Top Bottom