Air Jordan 3 retro SE - Denim w/Nike Air and Jumpman - 8/27/20 - $200

Since we’ve seen plenty of shots of the denim’s and there’s no reason to get redundant, here is a family portrait. Love the 3s. My older retros are on their last legs, paint cracking started, which eventually will lead to soles crumbing next 😫
33D63B20-0C7D-491A-A627-FE4910117469.jpeg

Wasn’t sure about these initially but the SNKRS pics might have convinced me.

Since we’ve seen plenty of shots of the denim’s and there’s no reason to get redundant, here is a family portrait. Love the 3s. My older retros are on their last legs, paint cracking started, which eventually will lead to soles crumbing next 😫
You can tell the ones they really jacked up.

You make me want to take a family shot of my 3s

The cut and materials on these are soooo good, But like many have said, that white outsole is sooo bad. Let’s pray for a White/Cement in a cut like this, with soft leather.

Anyone know where i can get the japan exclusive size 12 from somewhere other than stockx or goat? Stockx i dont trust as a consumer, and the goat price in my size just absurd. Any help on where i can find a pair for a fair price (3-350) would be great.

Back
Top Bottom