Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

830019D4-2EA2-40C7-8E40-5A83B052C85A.png
And then they have the audacity to charge $225.....
Insane. Yiu can get air max 90s in the same colorway for 120

They're not trash, they're just not particularly necessary and not a patch on the first tinker cw in my view. But who cares? A lot of people consider last year's tinkers trash too. Hell, half the people in JB forum think anything non OG is trash and/or complain when JB retros OG cw's and doesn't try anything new....

They're not trash, they're just not particularly necessary and not a patch on the first tinker cw in my view. But who cares? A lot of people consider last year's tinkers trash too. Hell, half the people in JB forum think anything non OG is trash and/or complain when JB retros OG cw's and doesn't try anything new....
This post is trash, lol

Per ordered my pair at a good price. Not going to be worry about if I can grab a pair. Now I can move on to the next

there arent even "trash"

theyre just boring and bad colorblocking.

yall just assumed it was katrina szn
I agree with this. They’re not the worst IMO, just sorta boring. The 3s pop because they have the elephant print, color on the eyelets, usually an outsole that stands out against the midsole, the heel midsole portion with color, etc. They took away a lot of the things that make 3s pop and combined the elephant print parts and the mudguard to make one, flat, wrap around, red band, and neutral gray is so light it doesn’t give much contrast against the white upper. The swoosh options are cool, but that’s the only real pop for me. I am curious as to how they’re gonna sell though, and how limited they’re gonna be, as I’m sure they’re going to be limited to some degree. Now, assuming the black pair is more in line with a traditional 3, I’d love for that pair to have removable swooshes and how that works.

I agree with this. They’re not the worst IMO, just sorta boring. The 3s pop because they have the elephant print, color on the eyelets, usually an outsole that stands out against the midsole, the heel midsole portion with color, etc. They took away a lot of the things that make 3s pop and combined the elephant print parts and the mudguard to make one, flat, wrap around, red band, and neutral gray is so light it doesn’t give much contrast against the white upper. The swoosh options are cool, but that’s the only real pop for me. I am curious as to how they’re gonna sell though, and how limited they’re gonna be, as I’m sure they’re going to be limited to some degree. Now, assuming the black pair is more in line with a traditional 3, I’d love for that pair to have removable swooshes and how that works.
Them black Jordan 3 tinkers are Fire and will not be a easy cop. People are going to kill people on the resall

Them black Jordan 3 tinkers are Fire and will not be a easy cop. People are going to kill people on the resall
As for them being “fire,” I hope so. I’m sure now though that they’re not gonna be those Black Cement w/ white swoosh that were originally rumored. Might be similar, but between gold in the color code, and the way they did this University Red pair, they’re not gonna be that straightforward.

Outlet bound

I wonder whether those clover 3s are sold out in outlet under $120

To me clover 3s worth only $80 tax included

*Chlorophyll 3s

They actually have decent quality and materials tbh. Definitely worth the $110-$120 shipped that they are currently going for. Not worth anywhere near $190 though.

These white red Tinker 3s aren’t the worst but I agree with folks that they are pretty boring though, even with the removable swoosh. They really could have made these a unique release if they allowed the EP panels to be removable. Now that would be crazy to see.

I am copping 100 percent. Shoe looks good enough to cop.... I can see why people are going to pass. I do think when they drop people will think twice and try to get them. Have a safe day FAM

Back
Top Bottom