Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

It is what I wrote it’s what I Meant I done listening to you thank god for the Ignore Button bye dude. You sound so ****ing dumb wow. Can’t belive you live a smart and Productive Life wow

My original post wasn't meant to be disrespectful, I just disagreed with your opinion. Don't be so sensitive.

I've always been nice to you, so chill with the insults. They're unnecessary and make you look bad, fam.

Last edited:
https://news.nike.com/footwear/air-jordan-1-tinker-air-max-1

March 14, 2019 - In celebration of Air Max Day, two of Tinker Hatfield’s most iconic silhouettes merge in the Air Max 1-inspired Air Jordan III Tinker. It uses the same University Red and white color scheme as the OG AM1, and comes with interchangeable Swooshes and Nike Air branding.

The Air Jordan III Tinker "Air Max I" releases globally on March 30.

28AE65BB-EB89-497E-80CE-B221BFA9EE2B.jpeg

So you are speaking for everyone then. You know everyone that said they are not buying it. Wow you are good. If the shoe Stays The same people he said they are passing will buy it facts. Hell people on Niketalk have said they would not buy a certain shoe and then post up they did again facts learn your history Fam

I'm definitely passing...

This is just my personal opinion... so please take it with a grain of salt. There’s a special place in my heart for all the OG models & their colorways. In fact, when I first saw the first version of the Tinker 3s I felt a little uneasy... something about a swoosh on’em I suppose... an ‘89 Air Flight Low version of the swoosh at that. Although I loved the sketch concept behind it, I couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger & cop on RD... But as I kept seeing more & more on-foot pics. I asked myself, “If this shoe would’ve dropped in ‘88 would my initial opinions have been the same? If I had not witnessed & lusted after the original 1988 Air Jordan III a.k.a the gold standard... would I not think this was a dope sneaker? And I came to the conclusion that on it’s own merit... Yes, I would.”
My feelings are kinda the same with this model honestly. Going forward I always use that same ideology... anyways just my 2 cents. If ya like’em... good luck on RD
If ya don’t... $ saved & on to the next...

That’s it. Dope’s like him have been saying the same thing since prices were at the $165 range, and look where we are now.

How is this old shoe more expensive than the latest up-to-date tech AJ 33. It’s just stupid.
I'm pretty sure with inflation in general, that would give anybody enough reason to price hike over the years. The fact that Nike/JB still has AJ1s at 160 is amazing. They could hike to 220 and people would still buy. Gasoline is still gasoline. How is it 4.29/gallon here in Hawaii when it was 1.99/gallon when I first started driving..Or is the latest techron worth the price hike? Still 87 octane at the end of the day.

And the price hikes really don't mean jack to me honestly. I wasn't into sneakers back in my elementary years when Jordan was playing so I never really got his shoes. Only one I ever had was the blue 13 in the 5th grade because I played basketball at Boys and Girls club. I started getting into it when I first created this NT account. That was at a time when I was used to paying 220 for yeezys and around 200 for ultraboost so I guess I'm just used to paying in that price range.

When I hit the rewind button... I can easily remember the mind-state of the junior-high me... sitting in Study Hall staring at the 2-page ad in Sports Illustrated... Mike on 1 page... Mars on the left... If he had these on his feet??? Interchangeable swoosh’s even?!? Damn... High School color too!!!
Smh... I’d be thinking I’ll wear this swoosh when I’m gonna drop 30 on you... this swoosh has triple-double written all over it... this swoosh means you don’t get a basket... this swoosh here means attempt an in-game dunk!!!
#Memories

That’s it fam you are locked in and can’t get them now. You can’t cgange your mind
Your point has been made. You can stop now. People change their mind all the time. It dont matter what the reason. Just buy what you like, state you like it, and move on. Who gives a **** what another says in here about YOUR opinion. I like +color way Js as well. Some do not. Who cares at this point. Do you.

So now you're talking about people genuinely changing their minds. That's fine, and sure that happens. But that's not what you wrote.

Mikey: "I bet some of the people that hate this shoe will try to cop behind the scenes... "

That's not the same thing, sir. Don't move the goalposts. Again, why would someone who hates the shoe, purchase it "behind the scenes" unless there's resale value? Makes no sense, so I doubt it happens often if at all.

Any way, this argument isn't very fruitful, so I'll leave it at that. I don't think many, if any, people will be copping these "behind the scenes" unless it turns out they're very limited.
Man, never knew this shoe would cause such hostility. I'm with you though Lucky13s Lucky13s . If people are honestly saying and honestly do hate a pair, the only way/reason they'd then buy said hated pair "behind the scenes" is connected to their perceived or actual limitedness or resell value. If JB hypothetically drops a pair this is universally hated/panned, but is only releasing 100 pairs worldwide, people will still try for them to either "flex" (I hate that term), trade, or resell. Pretty simple IMO.

Back
Top Bottom