Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

these are a...
giphy.gif

Is it just me, or do more and more of these color ways make it to the outlets? I never recall seeing so many of these retros readily available and even in outlets, in the past.

Seeing that launch locator and hearing all the feedback in here, I’m pretty sure there’s gonna be a fake sell out on snkrs. High price point and other shoes that have my attention dropping the same day

Is it just me, or do more and more of these color ways make it to the outlets? I never recall seeing so many of these retros readily available and even in outlets, in the past.

Too many **** retros at $190, some now at $200 will do that. Other factors as well. But bland colors and the price points are a big one.

Why cop asap when you can wait a few weeks to save $40 and more.

Seeing that launch locator and hearing all the feedback in here, I’m pretty sure there’s gonna be a fake sell out on snkrs. High price point and other shoes that have my attention dropping the same day

I swear resellers bot cop everything then if prices aren't what they're hoping for on stockx etc they just cancel hence the 'sell out' followed by shoes sitting on the app for months

Nike NYC will have them FCFS. There should be enough available for those who want them.

These seem the end for hopes of getting older flight school retros. Still heavy 'Your Airness Highness' status though. :pimp: :cool

I’ve been getting Jordan’s from the outlet since 1991 (#washed statement)

Nothing new to me

I don’t know why it’s a surprise to some

yall can chill these wont sell out and if you wait a couple weeks, maybe a month, they're gonna be popping up for ~20% off.

red swoosh looks best, white swoosh second, but dayum the grey and the ep swooshes are lookin ugly af on that shoe :sick:

Back
Top Bottom