Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Black-Cement-Grey-Metallic-Gold-CK4348-007-Release-Date.jpg
air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Black-Cement-Grey-Metallic-Gold-CK4348-007-Release-Date-6.jpg
air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Black-Cement-Grey-Metallic-Gold-CK4348-007-Release-Date-2.jpg
air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Black-Cement-Grey-Metallic-Gold-CK4348-007-Release-Date-5.jpg
air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Black-Cement-Grey-Metallic-Gold-CK4348-007-Release-Date-1.jpg
air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Black-Cement-Grey-Metallic-Gold-CK4348-007-Release-Date-3.jpg
air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Black-Cement-Grey-Metallic-Gold-CK4348-007-Release-Date-4.jpg

Quality doesn't look that great. It's a pass for me.

I’m curious what’s the concept of these. At least I’m assume there is one since the last Tinker release had a theme/concept.

Nobody is mentioning the thin front elephant print strip. This proves they can do it, they just refuse to give us a complete shoe. Imagine that on the Black Cements that came out last year

Nobody is mentioning the thin front elephant print strip. This proves they can do it, they just refuse to give us a complete shoe. Imagine that on the Black Cements that came out last year
Ive never doubted they COULD

its pathetic how they do it as a selling point for their weaker releases and they totally mess it up on the legendary BC3.

If they gave me more of what I wanted i might have brand loyalty and buy more of their stuff instead of trying to buy the minimum to send a message of disatisfaction in my own meaningless way. What a concept??

Its like friggin stockholm syndrome that people dont think they deserve quality now. Like oh how dare they put N/a on new colorway 3's and 4's. huh??

Inspired thy the outfit he wore when he accepted his first MVP award in ‘88.
Hmm. Just watched a clip of him accepting the award and he was just wearing a black jacket, looks like a white shirt underneath, and a gold chain and gold watch (couldn’t see entire outfit or anything). You could be onto something.

Back
Top Bottom