Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

It’s been stated that his outfit is the inspiration for the colorway.
Well then that makes perfect sense. Hopefully this added story element doesn’t make them even more hyped for those that want them regardless. While I expect them to be more hyped than the AM1 colorway, I don’t expect too much pandemonium surrounding their release.

Going to pre order next month and not deal with that app ever again doing the same with the Jordan 1 unc. Also pre orders the Jordan 1 that drop June 29th already not playing this shoe game anymore tired of it good luck to all

I feel like if the Cyber Mondays were like this, would've done much better.
I like basic blk/white wht/blk cws, and 3s almost anything. Almost. Not in at $200 though.
Seriously questioning the inspirations at Nike/JB though, they are inspired by their shipping boxes, shipping labels, ugly sweaters (couple years ago, can't quite remember) and suit now?
Surprised they haven't been inspired and made the entire upper EP or a JB x Hanes EP underwear or something

I feel like if the Cyber Mondays were like this, would've done much better.
I like basic blk/white wht/blk cws, and 3s almost anything. Almost. Not in at $200 though.
Seriously questioning the inspirations at Nike/JB though, they are inspired by their shipping boxes, shipping labels, ugly sweaters (couple years ago, can't quite remember) and suit now?
Surprised they haven't been inspired and made the entire upper EP or a JB x Hanes EP underwear or something

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190529-105947_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190529-105947_Samsung Internet.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 45
Flyknit 3's > Kaws and Levi collabs in fall 2017/ fall 2018. Underappreciated, and I don't know why it just disappeared from everyones consciousness... Travis Scott effect? >D

Stigma of flyknit being used on Jordan's. Couple that with every kid saying, "bricks" and, yeah.

Dang i actually like those

I wish they left the swoosh off. Enough of that gimmick even if those were the og og. We're used to the regular 3's after looking at them for decades. Seeing that swoosh sets off weird "does not belong" alarm bells in my head.

I honestly don't see the point of these compared to the BC3....and I actually like the look of the swoosh on the Tinker concept models. They could have at least put a contrast color NA. I wouldn't get these even on a discount.

Back
Top Bottom