Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Would love to get my hands on these.

Quite frankly, would rather have these than the reimagineds. Love that 3M swoosh (the Man of The Woods/Bio Beigesteins get a lot of wear due to that simple design aspect)

But i do feel like the comfort on the Tinkers are on a whole nother level.

Probably one of my most comfortable sneakers. Very impress.

IMG_0058.jpg

Please don't forgive the cankles...

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

These > OG Fire reds.

Flame suit ready!
What shirt you rocking

My pair still smells DS 😅 I think I wore em once…

Brother I bet my pair still smell DS 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

I might’ve worn em just twice since RD….
My pair probably smell DS, I wore them twice less than 30 minutes combined… I haven’t touched them since… My Bio beige joints are fall/winter joints… I love those

My pair probably smell DS, I wore them twice less than 30 minutes combined… I haven’t touched them since… My Bio beige joints are fall/winter joints… I love those
No disrespect to the shoes but there’s just better pairs to be worn… in my humble opinion of course

My pair still smells DS 😅 I think I wore em once…

Brother I bet my pair still smell DS 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

I might’ve worn em just twice since RD….
They're very nice shoes though. It's between the backlog, n the fact they look just like them recent retro big bubble am1; which i technically wore way more already...

Same here. I just wore the Tinker NRG one time when I saw Avengers: Endgame. I do like the black ele print and red backtab, and the swoosh has an 80s vibe. But overall the recent Fire Red and White Cement with the new mold are way better. Still, I'm glad I got a pair.

DSC01332.jpg

My white/black/red pair is still unworn in the box. Debating on whether to part with them or not. I do like them but I've grabbed so many 3s between now and then.

I've worn mine many times, but they still look DS (aside from the outsole of course). I haven't worn them in a long while though b/c I tend to reach for the WC or FR instead. Really do like them and think they're special. Conflicted as to whether or not to offload like you. Hmm....

Last edited:
I've worn mine many times, but they still look DS (aside from the outsole of course). I haven't worn them in a long while though b/c I tend to reach for the WC for FR instead. Really do like them and think they're special. Conflicted as to whether or not to offload like you. Hmm....

Yup...in what world would you wear Fire Reds when you could just put on WC?

Back
Top Bottom