Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

The black pair would have been very good with a non blacked out Nike air. That being said, it's still a solid colorway. I would grab them on discount.

Just went ahead copped the AM1 joints for 140 and some changed shipped. I wanted these from the jump but thought they were guna be limited so I never bothered doing research. Noticed they had a wide release and had to home them. I'm excited for these. I think any tinker prototype joint all should be swoosh velcro. Mix and match from all shoes wouldve been dope.

air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Black-Cement-Grey-Metallic-Gold-CK4348-007-Release-Date.jpg
air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Black-Cement-Grey-Metallic-Gold-CK4348-007-Release-Date-6.jpg
air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Black-Cement-Grey-Metallic-Gold-CK4348-007-Release-Date-2.jpg
air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Black-Cement-Grey-Metallic-Gold-CK4348-007-Release-Date-5.jpg
air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Black-Cement-Grey-Metallic-Gold-CK4348-007-Release-Date-1.jpg
air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Black-Cement-Grey-Metallic-Gold-CK4348-007-Release-Date-3.jpg
air-Jordan-3-Tinker-Black-Cement-Grey-Metallic-Gold-CK4348-007-Release-Date-4.jpg

These are dope IMO. I’m glad they didn’t just give us the traditional BC3 but with a Swoosh. They could’ve used a little more gold IMO (like on the bottom eye stays), and I agree that having the NA on the back being a different color and not blacked out would’ve been better. Either way though, still both light years ahead of the AM1 colorway and a definite get IMO.

Back
Top Bottom