Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

These are nice looking shoes, but come on clowns, nobody jealous. SNKRS practically still has a fsr, most shoe sites still have fsr, in store I’ve seen most of fsr, only the littlefoot size 7 and Bigfoot size 15s & 16s are gone, and those are the sizes they produce the absolute least of.

i think the real deal is the folks who copped at the drop for 225-250 feeling insecure now:

And they’re gonna feel some type of way when they see people copping on disco.

But That’s Just my read on the situation.

Or people cop what they like. Y’all some psychoanalysts for kicks Fr Fr
unFLKoAV3TkXe.gif

Anyone with photoshop skills that can paint the heel quarter in a black, red or grey to see it it sets if off....Im thinking of customizing

Attachments

• rded2lgas1x3kotpby7s.jpg
    rded2lgas1x3kotpby7s.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 13
Anyone with photoshop skills that can paint the heel quarter in a black, red or grey to see it it sets if off....Im thinking of customizing

Seen these in person today, and I was very underwhelmed on them.

I said I would cop at $150, probably less than that now.

Congrats to those who copped. Disco or no
Disco.

Reactions: JPS
Nike came through with a 25% discount for one purchase this month since it's my birthday. Never heard of that before, but it came at exactly the right moment.
111ebonMs90YLu.gif

Red swoosh ftw

I'm wearing the white/red tinker's today and these shoes crease on the toebox like nobody's business

The look like ****

I'm pissed at $171 I would have been a lot more Angry if I paid 244 thank goodness I'm returning the nike.con pair once I get them in my hands

Back
Top Bottom