Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Screenshot_20190909-220039_1.png

Good enough ..
Thats prob worth it for the sole alone

Looks good! What did you use to black it out? Easy process?
I didn't black it out. Removed the swooshes with a seem ripper. Glue on this pair was non existent thank god. left some outline but nothing major. it got extensive where the seam is on the swoosh. but everything else was easy to do.

I didn't black it out. Removed the swooshes with a seem ripper. Glue on this pair was non existent thank god. left some outline but nothing major. it got extensive where the seam is on the swoosh. but everything else was easy to do.

ahh even better! I think imma pull the trigger on this 119 price and do the same. Thanks man!

ahh even better! I think imma pull the trigger on this 119 price and do the same. Thanks man!
I cut the swoosh near the back heal tab as close as possible to the heel tab, you can look closely and see I left a tiny bit but nothing noticeable on feet without looking for it. it is very simple to do

At $119, finally decided to pick these up. Not my favorite colorway, but I love 3's in general, so the more the merrier. Also got the Knick's 3's last week for $170 w/footocker coupon, and my pair of True Blues just arrived from stockx. So that makes 3 pairs of 3's copped since last weekend lol.

Back
Top Bottom